new to site

JTClark

Reaction score
hello it's deaf josh clark i'm new to place and would love to met some cool deaf people around here... hope u all have great day

I'm a very uncool hearing lady but please accept my :welcome: to AD. :)

reba, well i welcome anybody no matter who they are but why do you say uncool lady ? i curious
I'm a 62-year-old conservative Christian lady; probably not most people's image of cool. :cool2:

I'm a 62-year-old conservative Christian lady; probably not most people's image of cool. :cool2:

I have a 72 yo Christian lady friend and I think she is cool. You could be very cool to some people and not know it.

Hai hai

Welcome to the site sweetie, how you enjoy it! :3

I thought this was another ADer saying that he was new when he is really old.

Very nice. I'm looking into a Bear Outbreak for next season. Happy hunting!

bear archery is nice but not my fan, but PSE they does make ladies bow in variety bow well other choice is mathews if you are a rich lady cos mathews are pricey
otherwise, if you want to find a great deal on archery, join archery talk.com it simple to alldeaf forums and etc....
good luck megain on search

Heh, heh, my archery skills are limited to non-living targets; I'm a very weak beginner. :giggle: The rest of my family does much better. We haven't yet hunted with them. (Hubby did many years ago but not recently.) He's gone deer hunting today but with his rifle.

I'll have to check out the PSE ladies ones. And you're right, Matthews is expensive, to much for me! And I'll be sure to check out that other forum, thanks Josh!

Last edited:
Heh, heh, my archery skills are limited to non-living targets; I'm a very weak beginner.
I'm the same so far, I only practice on targets. Have been hunting before but only with rifles. That's why I'm giving myself a year before I get a nice compound bow!

I'm the same so far, I only practice on targets. Have been hunting before but only with rifles. That's why I'm giving myself a year before I get a nice compound bow!

megan, honest with you, i bought mine PSE from archerytalk.com whic has leftover stock in " NIB" new in box for great deal, and there is some pre onwer that sell too

i have been a season deer hunting since i was 15 and have havest alot deer with bow and gun but no trophy yet huh ? but still hope for a FIRST trophy... also IOWA run is switch flip ON so hope go this weekend but JOB hurt a week chance dang....

Back