New to Alabama!

Heylia

Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!

I guess I posted my message in the wrong place! We are moving to Dothan, Alabama. I was trying to find as much information as I can about Alabama. But first I'm new to Alldeaf.com too so, how do I add a picture? or animation onto this thing?

Another question, does anyone know of any deaf events in Alabama and so on?

Heylia

Attachments

• New Image.GIF
    New Image.GIF
    29 KB · Views: 3
:welcome: to Alldeaf! You can ask Rebelgirl or Tweetybird, they live in Alabama! :D

:welcome: here and enjoy AD! :D

thanks SEQ!! yea i live in alabama if u need qq then PM me allright! :hug:

Hi Heylia,

Welcome to AD and this should help you to post animated or pictures from the animated ones or the pictures that you save to your computer....

That is at:

http://imageshack.us/

then make sure to drag onto here the one that says :

Hotlink for forums (1)

Let me show you what I am using on imageshack and I was born in Texas and now living in Pennsylvania. Somebody here on AllDeaf showed me how to use the imageshack and here is my picture. Have fun and God Bless !!!!

Wow!

WOW, many thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!!!! Thank you for replying. I will email those that live in Alabama.

Have a great evening everyone

H

Attachments

• diff pics 004.jpg
    diff pics 004.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 13
Heylia said:
WOW, many thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!!!! Thank you for replying. I will email those that live in Alabama.

Have a great evening everyone

H
is that whoopi???? if this then u lucky met her!

HI Heylia! I'm from Alabama too. Welcome to AD! enjoy your stay! There's a deaf expo coming up in Georgia on may 13th if you'd like to know more about it.. you can pm tweetybirdie.. she knows more than i do.. :giggle: There are alot of deaf people that lives in the south around Dothan.

Haha yeah that is Whoopi!!!!! but....................................................................It's a wax! HAHAHAH ! This was in Las Vegas ! Living in Southern California, Las Vegas was only 3 hours away my friends and I would drive there for the weekend, sure miss those days.

Deaf Expo ? That's real cool, I'd like to go to one so that I could maybe get a sidekick, I think I'm the only one in this world that doesn't have one hahahahah! I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone here, everyone seems so nice on here ! Has anyone been to Dothan ? And to Walt Disney!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us.. :thumb:

Thanks Heath for taking the time to explain how it works. I will have to try it out today. Thanks again ! :)

:welcome: Enjoy your stay and have fun with us on AD.

PSST: I knew that Whoopi is a wax. :giggle:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Heylia! When is the 'move' taking place and I do hope for a smooth transition and that all goes well...hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well! :)

As you can already see, there are several members here in AD currently living in 'bama. I'm sure they'll give you what information and insight you could use and what you can expect while living there. ;)

Back