New SorensonVRS VP is now in beta testing.

Authenic, all vrs companies are owned by hearing companies, did you watch the ideaf news with the guy talking to FCC and NAD? There are no deaf owned companies.

I'm looking forward to the new vp coming out hoping it'll include everything we asked for a long time including p2p and multiple vrs to contact with because I have friends with non Sorenson products and yet it's being blocked :(

I'm more into Mac than pc now and they're not doing nothing about the Mac and iOS devices! Wake up Sorenson! Have you forgot about us Mac users?

Authenic, all vrs companies are owned by hearing companies, did you watch the ideaf news with the guy talking to FCC and NAD? There are no deaf owned companies.

I'm looking forward to the new vp coming out hoping it'll include everything we asked for a long time including p2p and multiple vrs to contact with because I have friends with non Sorenson products and yet it's being blocked :(

I'm more into Mac than pc now and they're not doing nothing about the Mac and iOS devices! Wake up Sorenson! Have you forgot about us Mac users?

Ryan asked if there are any certified VRS providers that are deaf owned, and the answer was none. It is because of oppression in the FCC.

But there are white label VRS providers. Win.tv, ConvoRelay, AslWave to name a few.

If you wanted Mac compatibility and deaf owned VRS- go to Convo's website and you'll be hooked up in no time.

Wirelessly posted

come on authenic, how many other stuff you owns that belongs to hearing owned companies. It shouldn't matter

That's an individualistic thinking. The Jewish community was like that pre-holocaust. Now after the holocaust they're much more collective than ever (and probably much more than any group/communities out there on Earth). Their economical power is super these days.

And you complained about it in your vlog once by saying why are deaf people hypocrites while not putting in any effort of finding jobs and collecting Social Security. It can be found at this link which is in your signature: http://skullchickworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/hypocrisy.html

Now, with opportunities for the deaf community to make actual serious money, we should be supporting them from a collective point of view. This is because THESE same deaf people usually will hire more deaf people resulting in bigger and stronger community that is less reliant on Social Security.

Bottom line: If you want these same deaf people off Social Security, you got to do your part as well. Support them.

It matters. :)

I found blog for new nTouch mobile on iOS from Deaftechnews. Some people reported that ntouch Mobile is still in beta testing but this app for iOS devices is available now.

photo.png

Sorenson Communications released ntouch Mobile for iOS devices (pictures)! | DeafTechNews LLC

:barf: I still loathe it. I refuse to install it on my iPhone and iPad 2.

Last edited:
That's too bad, I can't try out cuz I no longer on Sorenson account anymore.

Agree with you. I was unhappy that my cousin s nTouch PC wasn't working to connect with my P3 and Z4. We will send complain report to FCC to be scolded to Sorenson.

David the Baro such as crybaby

BETA BETA TESTING!!!

I likened it to the United States v. AT&T. I also asked the FCC to prevent Sorenson from distributing the VPs and to allow the default VRS provider to be changed when you click the VRS icon on front screen if they allowed VPs to be in the mainstream.

oh you did ask FCC, prove show

Wirelessly posted

qwerty123 said:
Agree with you. I was unhappy that my cousin s nTouch PC wasn't working to connect with my P3 and Z4. We will send complain report to FCC to be scolded to Sorenson.

David the Baro such as crybaby

BETA BETA TESTING!!!

LOL. I don't care Sorenson

you avoid real issue
I also asked the FCC to prevent Sorenson from distributing the VPs and to allow the default VRS provider to be changed when you click the VRS icon on front screen if they allowed VPs to be in the mainstream.

all filing with fcc is public information
so either you lying or you never did filing to fcc

me find joke that you crybaby to fcc prevent sorenson not distribute vp.
not a level playing field

That's an individualistic thinking. The Jewish community was like that pre-holocaust. Now after the holocaust they're much more collective than ever (and probably much more than any group/communities out there on Earth). Their economical power is super these days.

And you complained about it in your vlog once by saying why are deaf people hypocrites while not putting in any effort of finding jobs and collecting Social Security. It can be found at this link which is in your signature: Skullchick's World: Hypocrisy

Now, with opportunities for the deaf community to make actual serious money, we should be supporting them from a collective point of view. This is because THESE same deaf people usually will hire more deaf people resulting in bigger and stronger community that is less reliant on Social Security.

Bottom line: If you want these same deaf people off Social Security, you got to do your part as well. Support them.

It matters. :)

Yes, one shouldnt complain about a community but refuse any business owned by the community.

I would love to see that happening with the Deaf community.

you avoid real issue
I also asked the FCC to prevent Sorenson from distributing the VPs and to allow the default VRS provider to be changed when you click the VRS icon on front screen if they allowed VPs to be in the mainstream.

all filing with fcc is public information
so either you lying or you never did filing to fcc

me find joke that you crybaby to fcc prevent sorenson not distribute vp.
not a level playing field

If it's public information and you know where to get it - please be my guest and find it.

Actually, by forcing sorenson to withdraw their videophones , the playing field will be leveled.

If it's public information and you know where to get it - please be my guest and find it.

Actually, by forcing sorenson to withdraw their videophones , the playing field will be leveled.

therefore you're just lying plain and simple:naughty:

Back