New Releases and Recommended Movies

Don't forget the new animated movie by Nickelodeon, Rugrats 3! and with the 3rd movie will guest star the characters from Wild Thornberry! :P and Spike, the dog will be voiced by Bruce Willis, might be coming in theatres this summer.

yeah i like the twins and that cute japanese girl, Kim...i think...they are hiralous! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Banjo
Sorry, but that is absolutely not true. James Cameron did not write the scripts for Terminator 3 nor 4.

I've been following movie productions pretty closely, and I know James Cameron has nothing to do with the Terminator 3. He was offered to direct the movie, but he turned it down. He didn't want them to make the movie at all.

Look... James Cameron STARTED and ENDED the Terminator series. But Warner Bros and the production companies couldn't accept that, and they WANTED to make more money. So they hired a couple of secondhand writers who wrote lousy movies such as "The Net" and more.

Sorry, but I just have a FEELING that this movie will not be as good as the first two titles. The script reviews has been pretty negative so far too as well.

Terminator, it belongs to James Cameron, nobody else.

But they couldn't respect his works.

Hollywood... sigh.

For your information, James cameron is co- writing for Terminator 3. trust me this one... Yes james has do with terminator 3 but he doesnt want to direct for terminator 3 because he has 3 another projects he has to done for the next 3 to 5 years. Aronld cant wait any longer. that's why james trusts aronld...

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
For your information, James cameron is co- writing for Terminator 3. trust me this one... Yes james has do with terminator 3 but he doesnt want to direct for terminator 3 because he has 3 another projects he has to done for the next 3 to 5 years. Aronld cant wait any longer. that's why james trusts aronld...

You have no idea who you are talking to.

James Cameron DID NOT write nor co-write Terminator 3 at all. He is only given the CREDITS for the characters that he've written into his movies in the last two movies.

http://us.imdb.com/Credits?0181852#writers

James Cameron told Arnold personally that it is his decision if he want to star in the movie, not James Cameron's.

In fact, James is hoping that Terminator 3 will not succeed according to an interview that I read a few months ago.

James Cameron has other interests, but now he is planning to direct a brand new sci-fi movie and it will be filmed in 3D.

Sorry, but I know these stuff. You may be the expert on video games, but I'm the EXPERT on knowing movies.

You may want me to trust you, but I can't because I know your information on this movie is very inaccurate. You can trust me 100% on these information that I've provided.

Hope you understand and accept your errors. I am not mad or anything, but I'm just telling you that you're providing a lot of factual errors.

If somebody want to know something about movies, I'm the person to ask.

You have no idea who you are talking to.

James Cameron DID NOT write nor co-write Terminator 3 at all. He is only given the CREDITS for the characters that he've written into his movies in the last two movies.

http://us.imdb.com/Credits?0181852#writers

James Cameron told Arnold personally that it is his decision if he want to star in the movie, not James Cameron's.

In fact, James is hoping that Terminator 3 will not succeed according to an interview that I read a few months ago.

James Cameron has other interests, but now he is planning to direct a brand new sci-fi movie and it will be filmed in 3D.

Sorry, but I know these stuff. You may be the expert on video games, but I'm the EXPERT on knowing movies.

You may want me to trust you, but I can't because I know your information on this movie is very inaccurate. You can trust me 100% on these information that I've provided.

Hope you understand and accept your errors. I am not mad or anything, but I'm just telling you that you're providing a lot of factual errors.

If somebody want to know something about movies, I'm the person to ask.

yeah his name in there lol.. look at writing credits list. he wrote it. I told you.. As I said, no hard feeling .. I am a movie freak as well as video game :)

see for yourself, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cameron, James

Last edited:
Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
yeah his name in there lol.. look at writing credits list. he wrote it. I told you.. As I said, no hard feeling .. I am a movie freak as well as video game :)

see for yourself, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cameron, James

Read VERRRRRYYYYYY carefully please...

James Cameron,
Writer - filmography
(In Production) (2000s) (1990s) (1980s) (1970s)

1. Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) (post-production) (characters)

Note the "Characters"... it means he is being given credits for the CHARACTERS that he created for Terminator 1 and 2, not the story.

I know what I am talking about.

Read VERRRRRYYYYYY carefully please...

Note the "Characters"... it means he is being given credits for the CHARACTERS that he created for Terminator 1 and 2, not the story.

I know what I am talking about.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jeepers Creepers II (The ending of the first movie was creepy, but the movie was stupid)

Where you find it? I search to find Jeeper Creeper II. My roommate is crazy about that one. Gee..

Back