New Releases and Recommended Movies

Marj

Reaction score
Here is where you can announce new movie/TV releases or recommend a movie/show we should watch!

I recommend to the comedy fanatics to watch the Barbershop--the movie is hilarious!! It's mostly african-american humor but you'll get it! Cedric the Entertainer is such a great actor! I keep laughing my ass off every time he says something. :wiggle:

For the 70's hippie movie freaks, watch Undercover Brother!

..V. Peace! .V..

If y'all loved the Matrix, i recommend the Tuxedo and The Core-- It's the best! :)

I know I am :crazy: but I'm a movie freak so.. listen to me! :naughty::laugh2::cool:

all you detailed the movies, we already have it and already saw it...so what about matrix the reload? fast and the furious 2? hunkman (green monster whatever he is) ? t4? america pie 4?

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
all you detailed the movies, we already have it and already saw it...so what about matrix the reload? fast and the furious 2? hunkman (green monster whatever he is) ? t4? america pie 4?

The Incredible Hulk :thumb:

there's gonna be AP 4? oh gosh! :bowdown::booty: :wiggle:

the fast and the furious 2 is gonna be out in june i think

Last edited:
Actually Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over is set to be released on July 25, 2003.

if i was u all i d wait til the veidos come out so u can take ur time to watch all this! ME im looking forward to watching HP 2 and 3! the new ones coming out in 2 months JEEZ this is gonna be intresting to watch. ( HP is harry potter) I also like watching scary movies and true crimes too. So anyone know of a new true crime movie thats coming out ???

Personally, we have been having a REALLY bad year at the movies. We've been getting wayyyy too many crappy movies.

It seems like it's getting worse every year.

But I'll be looking forward to such movies like

X-Men 2 (First one had a good storyline, so this one is bound to do the same)

Matrix Reloaded (Gotta to love these special effects)

Bruce Almighty (Jim Carrey and the director of Ace Ventura... hmm, why not?)

28 Days Later (Look pretty interesting)

Pirates of the Caribbean (I'm surprised that I am looking foward to this)

American Wedding (Loved the first two movies, so I'll watch this one)

and more.

But the movies that I am not really interested in watching are,

2 Fast 2 Furious (C'mon, that's just a big gimmick)

Terminator 3 (James Cameron isn't involved, so it's more likely to suck because they're messing with his classics)

Bad Boys II (The first one sucked, and I can't imagine how this one could be an improvement)

Tomb Raider II (The first one was pretty stupid)

Jeepers Creepers II (The ending of the first movie was creepy, but the movie was stupid)

and more.

bad boys 2 should be funny cuz they have will smith and martin lawrence. :p Tomb Raider, i agree with you.

The fast and the furious 2 is a perfect movie for Auto Body freaks. :)

Terminator 3 would suck cuz there's no Arnold! :(

"I shall be back" lol :D

Gosh I can't wait for Harry Potter 3 and Xmen 2 :D :D:D:D:D:D Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Marj
bad boys 2 should be funny cuz they have will smith and martin lawrence. :p Tomb Raider, i agree with you.

The fast and the furious 2 is a perfect movie for Auto Body freaks. :)

Terminator 3 would suck cuz there's no Arnold! :(

"I shall be back" lol :D

Gosh I can't wait for Harry Potter 3 and Xmen 2 :D :D:D:D:D:D Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Terminator 3 will star Arnold, but it is more likely to suck because James Cameron isn't involved.

Bad Boys 2 isn't going to be funny, Martin Lawrence is NEVER funny. He's just out to get attention with his lame-ass jokes.

Will Smith is talented, Martin isn't.

2 Fast 2 Furious probably won't be any good in my honest opinion.

About "BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM", that's on my list too as well. I've been hearing positive buzz about this one for weeks.

Banjo, your quote, "Terminator 3 (James Cameron isn't involved, so it's more likely to suck because they're messing with his classics)"

James cameron did write T3/T4 scripts but Aronld paid James 15 millions dollars for those scripts. Because James said he will not do direct the next two installments of terminator and will to sell those scripts which he did.......

another quote "Terminator 3 will star Arnold, but it is more likely to suck because James Cameron isn't involved." youre too early to judge that movie lol..

i just remind you of Zelda the wind waker. a lot of people judge that game even they havent played it...

Last edited:
Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
James cameron did write T3/T4 scripts but Aronld paid James 15 millions dollars for those scripts. Because James said he will not do direct the next two installments of terminator and will to sell those scripts which he did.......

Sorry, but that is absolutely not true. James Cameron did not write the scripts for Terminator 3 nor 4.

I've been following movie productions pretty closely, and I know James Cameron has nothing to do with the Terminator 3. He was offered to direct the movie, but he turned it down. He didn't want them to make the movie at all.

Look... James Cameron STARTED and ENDED the Terminator series. But Warner Bros and the production companies couldn't accept that, and they WANTED to make more money. So they hired a couple of secondhand writers who wrote lousy movies such as "The Net" and more.

Sorry, but I just have a FEELING that this movie will not be as good as the first two titles. The script reviews has been pretty negative so far too as well.

Terminator, it belongs to James Cameron, nobody else.

But they couldn't respect his works.

Hollywood... sigh.

I can't wait to see Star Wars 3 will coming up in May 15 2005 I think. IMO Star Wars is greatest movie in movies history.

Back