New Pope Elected

Liebling:-))) said:
I has the right to tell you something BECAUSE I don´t like your post. It´s YOU who START it to jump on me accussing me like this...

I felt being insult by you because you don´t like me agree with Miss-Delectable´s post. I feel that you owe me an apologise for accussing me for nothing.

You should be more careful instead of jump and accusse anyone for nothing. Please show respect if anyone have different opinions... Thank you.

One more again, I felt that you owe me an apology for accusse me.

For your attention:
I already answer Magastu´s thread.

Don't hold your breath for you will turn quite blue and probably pass out before you get one from me.

mlkshkgrl said:
Don't hold your breath for you will turn quite blue and probably pass out before you get one from me.

Blue? :aw: Here is Answer: :popcorn:

1. blue color:
You make me :barf:

2. blue color:
You make me :eek: what person you are.

3. blue color:
You disgust me :ugh:

4. blue color:
This is you... :ugh2:

5. blue color...
You make me :zzz:

Now you see that I like those color... Thank you for give me blue... :lol:

:Owned: :cold:

Magatsu said:
Well, I think we should care about his background. He swept this molestation incident under the rug then slapped the reporter.

That is totally unacceptable and immoral. But again, that's conservatism for you.

Magatsu...thanks for pointing that out. Somehow I missed it. It is the one thing that angers me about the Catholic church and their whole handling of the child molestation mess. If the accusations against the new pope are true (and I don't know that they are), it will do great harm to the church and its reputation.

My hope was that a new pope would come in and make sweeping changes and correct a few wrongs that have occured over that past several decades.

Taylor said:
, it will do great harm to the church and its reputation.

That´ s what I thought so.

That´s why I don´t listen the rumor/false medias.

There´ll be alway scandal on the TV and newpapers, court, etc.... then.... it´s true.

That´ s what I thought so.

That´s why I don´t listen the rumor/false medias.

There´ll be alway scandal on the TV and newpapers, court, etc.... then.... it´s true.

We'll have to see where it goes. Ever since I was a little kid, I've heard comments about priests and little boys. The church denied this. As I became older, a Catholic priest I know made a comment to me about some of these things going on, but it was all denied and nothing was ever said in the media. It was swept under the rug and the priest was moved to a new church and that was the end of that.

Then a few years ago, the poop hits the fan and its reported that all of this has been going on for decades while the church as denying it.

I won't be quick to hang the new pope, however, one should take into consideration past actions of the church.

Taylor said:
Magatsu...thanks for pointing that out. Somehow I missed it. It is the one thing that angers me about the Catholic church and their whole handling of the child molestation mess. If the accusations against the new pope are true (and I don't know that they are), it will do great harm to the church and its reputation.

My hope was that a new pope would come in and make sweeping changes and correct a few wrongs that have occured over that past several decades.
omg, Taylor the Great posted! Just kidding.

Well, what I don't get is that why does Ratzinger slapped the reporter and gave him the 'odd' response. I know for sure that he have some powerful political ties which made him 'untouchable' for the time being.

Accusations are real or not, that's entirely up to individuals to decide but as for me, I got this 'good' feeling that it is real. However, I surely hope that it somehow do not harm to the church and its reputation. There are many catholics that have morals surely does not deserve this kind of bad reputation but again, as what Deaf258 said in other topic that all of religious organizations have their own 'skeleton in the closests'.

Taylor said:
We'll have to see where it goes. Ever since I was a little kid, I've heard comments about priests and little boys. The church denied this. As I became older, a Catholic priest I know made a comment to me about some of these things going on, but it was all denied and nothing was ever said in the media. It was swept under the rug and the priest was moved to a new church and that was the end of that.

Then a few years ago, the poop hits the fan and its reported that all of this has been going on for decades while the church as denying it.

I won't be quick to hang the new pope, however, one should take into consideration past actions of the church.

Yes, I also heard bad things about catholic priest, bishop, too. Perhaps you were right that the church denied this but... but... but... what is an example about Clinton and Monica? They are not first people, more famous people, too like German Helmut Köhl who did illegal with taxes, money, etc., teachers, polities etc. They only made the scandal out of them because they have the PROOF is COURT, prison, fine penalty etc....

I remember few years ago, the bishop made scandal over children molested... There´re newspapers and court etc spread out about him..... He was banned from church because they have PROOF. I can´t remember the name of bishop... It could be around 3 or 4 years ago.

I´m only interesting is PROOF and COURT and right meidas.

If the people claimed about new pope is true... why elect him then?

perhaps the cardinals r scared of the NAZI pope. :twisted:

Last edited:

Because he doesnt give a shit about them screwing the alter boys. :asshole:

Now you see that I like those color... Thank you for give me blue... :lol:

You're right....I do owe you an apology....I am so so so sorry that..........

I gave u the wrong fucking color......u should be brown....the color of shit....that is what u remind me of stinky and a pain in the ass sometimes....it is also what i think of your choppy english.....how does it feel to type like you have shit in ur mouth?

mlkshkgrl said:
You're right....I do owe you an apology....I am so so so sorry that..........

I gave u the wrong fucking color......u should be brown....the color of shit....that is what u remind me of stinky and a pain in the ass sometimes....it is also what i think of your choppy english.....how does it feel to type like you have shit in ur mouth?

Too late, you already gave me blue... :wiggle:

Anyway, Did you know what you saying here? What you did is broke your rule here because you show no respect on my response post to other member´s post.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95

I tried to explain you in my respond post on your 1st attack post but you do not listen... make it worst.

Please respect if we have different opinoin. Disagreement and Agreement respectful is welcome, not jump and attack and accussing.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Too late, you already gave me blue... :wiggle:

Anyway, Did you know what you saying here? What you did is broke your rule here because you show no respect on my response post to other member´s post.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95

I tried to explain you in my respond post on your 1st attack post but you do not listen... make it worst.

Please respect if we have different opinoin. Disagreement and Agreement respectful is welcome, not jump and attack and accussing.

Thank you.

OMG....you are :crazy: .... you have got to be the biggest hippocrit I have ever known..... :rofl: ......you want to sit there and act so self rightous when you have broken the rule yourself....do you not remember the post where you said that I disgust you or make you sick? Or how about the one where you called ME crazy? Its not a good idea to cast stones when you yourself is living in a glass house.

And just to end the argument that you'll probably raise about I started it....boo hoo hoo.....the point is we both broke the rule.

mlkshkgrl said:
OMG....you are :crazy: .... you have got to be the biggest hippocrit I have ever known..... :rofl: ......you want to sit there and act so self rightous when you have broken the rule yourself....do you not remember the post where you said that I disgust you or make you sick? Or how about the one where you called ME crazy? Its not a good idea to cast stones when you yourself is living in a glass house.

And just to end the argument that you'll probably raise about I started it....boo hoo hoo.....the point is we both broke the rule.

Whatever you said is not my problem... I´m not interesting to read your childish post but solve those situation with you once AGAIN. Why should I play childish games with you?

Please grow up!

All what I see the problem is you REFUSE listen...

I show you the links where you start to insult on me all the time without listen and sort out with me.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318017&postcount=32

This is my response post. Can you show me where I insulted you because I can´t find it. Is this :crazy: or :zzz: what you mean? Those 2 emoctions are harmless... All what I EXPLAINED you clear that I support nobody and no even meidas because I am neutral person and dont like to judging/bitching anyone´s background which I know there´re no proof but you REFUSED to listen and carry on insult me... again

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318049&postcount=37

Can you show me where I broke AD rule to insult you? Because I can´t find it. I only showed you how you started to accusse me for nothing. I explained in my post that I felt being insult by you and expect an apology from you... Unfortunlately you won´t listen and then carried on insult me with “blue”.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318177&postcount=39

See this, you won´t listen and refuse to sort out with me but carried on insult on me...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318199&postcount=42

I realized that it´s no sense to explain you again and again. All what I do is ANSWER you with blue emoctions because you ASK for it.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318895&postcount=53

Again, you carried on like this.

All what I do is try to STOP it because you REFUSE listen my previous posts like this...

Act an adult please and solve out those situation with me instead of jump/insult/accussing but agree to disagree respectful.

You refused to see who start it and refuse to apology me for accussed me in first place but carried on insult again and again.

I will ignore if you make childish post again because I´m not interesting... All what I´m interesting is solve things with people till everything is clear.

Miss-Delectable said:
I didn't care who the cardinals chose as long we have a Pope! Addmittedly, I didn't know much about any of the potential pope.

Woke up this arvo to find that Ratzinger's now a pope. Well, let's hope that decision will bode well for the Catholic church.

I had very little hope that Australian Cardinal Pell would be chosen.. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Ratzinger will strive to stay alive for more than 10 years.

I actually wonder the same thing...Ratzinger is already 79 years old...is this done intentionally to ensure that in a few years we need to worry about picking yet another new Pope???

*shrugs* At any rate...may he do his job well.

Malfoyish said:
I actually wonder the same thing...Ratzinger is already 79 years old...is this done intentionally to ensure that in a few years we need to worry about picking yet another new Pope???

*shrugs* At any rate...may he do his job well.

Exactly....

That´s why I agree with Miss Detectable´s post.

Why should we waste our times to worry about pope´s background which there´re no proof.

It would be different if there´re proof.

Exactly....

That´s why I agree with Miss Detectable´s post.

Why should we waste our times to worry about pope´s background which there´re no proof.

It would be different if there´re proof.

Exactly...you see...all I care about is our Pope being a good person with a scandal-free existence - but people nowadays are going to find something to attempt to exploit him with - or not. Who knows...he's there only to serve God and the catholic church...s'all that matters. I'm not even religious, so...makes no difference to me. I just think it would make more sense to appoint a pope who is maybe 15-20 years younger than 79 years old.

mlkshkgrl said:
sometimes....it is also what i think of your choppy english.....how does it feel to type like you have shit in ur mouth?

I´m proud to tell you that I am talent and have 2 languages is English and German. :thumb:

I don´t care what you think.

I´m happy and satisfy myself. What about you? Perhaps you not?

Back