New neighborhood... Just look at place...

I wish that it would be my bedroom, that damn nice.:bowdown:
master%20bedroom%20to%20bath.JPG

Lucia... the way you had describes your apt and your area.. sound real nice place to live...

Lucia... the way you had describes your apt and your area.. sound real nice place to live...

It is. It's the best apartment I've ever had so far. I was quite surprised that I got this apartment real easily. In Minnesota and Wisconsin they are very stingy about who they rent to. Here they aren't. They even accepted my low income. In Minneapolis it was IMPOSSIBLE to find an apartment even in the most rundown and worst ghetto areas. I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE! I tried last summer to find an apartment in Minneapolis and had NO luck. Finally I said fuck it, I decided to come down to Texas because I wanted to be near my boyfriend anyway....and I hit the jackpot here. All I did was fill out an application, talk to the landlady for like 5 minutes, went back to my motel. Next day they told me that I have been approved. ON MY FIRST TRY! I was quite shocked! Too easy! :)

SxyPorkie's home in Norwalk
151235639.jpg

SxyPorkie would let grandson to skateboard at Norwalk Skate Park
norwalk_skatepark2.jpg

There's Norwalk bus
4098-12.jpg

bike_rack_mg605.jpg

It is. It's the best apartment I've ever had so far. I was quite surprised that I got this apartment real easily. In Minnesota and Wisconsin they are very stingy about who they rent to. Here they aren't. They even accepted my low income. In Minneapolis it was IMPOSSIBLE to find an apartment even in the most rundown and worst ghetto areas. I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE! I tried last summer to find an apartment in Minneapolis and had NO luck. Finally I said fuck it, I decided to come down to Texas because I wanted to be near my boyfriend anyway....and I hit the jackpot here. All I did was fill out an application, talk to the landlady for like 5 minutes, went back to my motel. Next day they told me that I have been approved. ON MY FIRST TRY! I was quite shocked! Too easy! :)

Great..I am happy for you...

That's great for you but you getting many offers like in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Charlotte or some other cities that what you want to live in.

Haha, yall guys are funny!

Abt Jeter, I dont think Lucia will go for him cuz few weeks ago, TV show called Pardon The Interpurretion (sp?), PTI, said Jeter and A-Rod gay? Is that fact? I think its funny...

Now anyone will post pic of my house and room?

I agree with you, I used to live in Minnesota, they are much rip off with rent prices.. but right now i live in wisconsin the rent isnt too bad and it's affordable but again it's hard to find a good place of my type.

I also born and raised in texas and I know how texas is, alway love it.

You were lucky as ALL HELL! In Maryland, the average wait for HUD housing (low income, section 8 housing) is 8 mos. Here, it's 1-5 yrs. I'm currently on a waiting list for HUD housing. Been waiting about a year and a half.

But, congrats on your success! Nice to see something can turn out well for someone!

Maybe, I'll consider a move to Texas? :)

Yeah that way you don't have to worry about hurricane all the time! :)

You were lucky as ALL HELL! In Maryland, the average wait for HUD housing (low income, section 8 housing) is 8 mos. Here, it's 1-5 yrs. I'm currently on a waiting list for HUD housing. Been waiting about a year and a half.

But, congrats on your success! Nice to see something can turn out well for someone!

Maybe, I'll consider a move to Texas? :)

There's Buckdodgers home in Baltimore
08e7f3bf.jpg

Buckdodgers mom gave a picture but he's live with cousin in ghetto of Baltimore, also watch out for gangs, druggies and shooting.

Buckdodgers's cousin is just argue with folk gangs in Baltimore, next to light rail station. :eek:
8mile-inside.jpg

Please be careful when visit in Baltimore... :run:

This is Buckdodgers, watch out for him because his attitude is too aggressive.
7345970_09f90bb59c_m.jpg

He said he love Baltimore... True Ghetto...

People in Baltimore... Watch out for them...
040121_sundance_black_hmed1p.hmedium.jpg

boot-camp-clik-v-praze-mini-report-by-alien4.jpg

photo_.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

1065013847.jpg

1102616641.jpg

mcchris.jpg

white_rap.jpg

white_rebellious_teen_into_rap.jpg

abloc.jpg

rap.jpg

32887330_l.jpg