New Name

Horny, u should be glad to come out into a good life than ur past. Which is mircale to turn u around. ur hubby is most amaze and try to ease ur past.

LOL, Handsome, well at least you both already married, i think thats too late for that.

Plus, my family took her in too. They have treated her like she has always been part of the family. Even though I had a Uncle that swore her name was Sandy, and then he swears to spell her name, it is Kristie, or now, it is Christie. But my family has shown her how a family really is and adopted her.

Now here is my question!!! Since my family has adopted her, does that mean we have incest now? :giggle:

:laugh2: Imagine meeting someone and falling in love with that person only to find out later that person is your sibling, cousin, or aunt! So scary but it can happen! U are safe..LOL!

Plus, my family took her in too. They have treated her like she has always been part of the family. Even though I had a Uncle that swore her name was Sandy, and then he swears to spell her name, it is Kristie, or now, it is Christie. But my family has shown her how a family really is and adopted her.

Now here is my question!!! Since my family has adopted her, does that mean we have incest now? :giggle:

uhhhh...... ooooookay... whatever you say.. :iough:

uhhhh...... ooooookay... whatever you say.. :iough:

I thought it was a good honest question!!! If you go marry someone and then your family takes them in like their own daughter or son, would that be considered incest??? Incest is having it with ur family, and since the couple would be married, it was fine, but then the family takes them in as if their own??? :confused:

I thought it was a good honest question!!! If you go marry someone and then your family takes them in like their own daughter or son, would that be considered incest??? Incest is having it with ur family, and since the couple would be married, it was fine, but then the family takes them in as if their own??? :confused:

Since u said it was a honest question, I will give u a honest answer. :D Incest is when u have sex with someone who is a blood relative like a sibling who has the same parent or parents as u do. If your family adopts Alyssa, as long as you dont share the same immediate geanology, it is not incest.

Hope that makes sense.

me chill out? im chilling. dumb questions gets a dumb answer. so thats why i didnt answer. im out. later

Since u said it was a honest question, I will give u a honest answer. :D Incest is when u have sex with someone who is a blood relative like a sibling who has the same parent or parents as u do. If your family adopts Alyssa, as long as you dont share the same immediate geanology, it is not incest.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks, but if I was younger, like 8 or so, and then my parents adopt someone of the oppsite sex or another family adopts me and then I date dating her, would that be taboo then? Since we are not blood related, it would be fine, right?

Thanks, but if I was younger, like 8 or so, and then my parents adopt someone of the oppsite sex or another family adopts me and then I date dating her, would that be taboo then? Since we are not blood related, it would be fine, right?

In my opinion, nope it wouldnt be taboo but it would also depend on your family's point of view. They may feel awkward about it cuz she would be legally their child too. I am sure there has been cases like that out there. My family has never adopted anyone so I cant speak from experience.

Congradulations on getting your named change and moving on with your life. I'm glad that your having an easier time with your than mine. Congrads on becoming alyssa it's a beautiful and strong name for a beautiful and strong woman.

Back