Ms.Librarian

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my name is Mina and I am new to this site. I am hearing but I know a little bit of ASL but unfortunately I didn't get to use it much. I am a librarian and live in Chicago. I'm here to meet new people and learn more about Deaf culture. Stop by and say hello!

Hi Everyone, my name is Mina and I am new to this site. I am hearing but I know a little bit of ASL but unfortunately I didn't get to use it much. I am a librarian and live in Chicago. I'm here to meet new people and learn more about Deaf culture. Stop by and say hello!

Hello. Rockdrummer lives in Chicago. Maybe he will stop by. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome! I love librarians because I love books. :wave:

Hi There...today is my first day here. Let me know what you think so far. I am deaf with a failed cochlear implant. Mine was one that was recalled.

welcome Mina Ms Librarian...smile..glad to have you...i am latter deaf , which means i became deaf overnight 7 yrs ago...i speak perfectly..but can not even hear my own voice...miss the music the most..smile..you could be a great resource member..:wave:

Books and libraries (and librarians, by extension) are some of my favorite things in life. And Chicago is one of my favorite cities. You are A-OK! :)

Welcome to AD!

I have a hearing friend who is a librarian knows ASL.

So, :welcome: to AllDeaf forum! :)

Back