NEW limited poll on sexually explicit avatars & signatures

Should sexually explicit material (pics/words) be permitted in avatars/signatures?

• No, such material should stay in the PENISARIUM only

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Yes, my right to free speech is more important than offending others

Votes: 27 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly! Just for today, this thread earns almost 200 posts!!! Wow! I don't see any problem hitting 200 before midnight strikes tonite!

Eve, I basically think you need to stop this, you're actually losing.. there's a majority of us that want this to stay on. If you can't stand this, why don't you go create a new forum for yourself and make it more appropriate for you and your people.

Alldeaf is an open forum for anybody to come into. If the person likes or loves it here, they'll continue to stay here. If the person doesn't like it.. there are other forums you can go to. please stop whining and move on. most of us here are here to make friends and have a great time instead of all the bickering and challenging one another.

Exactly, that is my true defination that she started this mess and it is her job to clean it up!

RebelGirl said:
Eve, I basically think you need to stop this, you're actually losing.. there's a majority of us that want this to stay on. If you can't stand this, why don't you go create a new forum for yourself and make it more appropriate for you and your people.

Alldeaf is an open forum for anybody to come into. If the person likes or loves it here, they'll continue to stay here. If the person doesn't like it.. there are other forums you can go to. please stop whining and move on. most of us here are here to make friends and have a great time instead of all the bickering and challenging one another.

javapride said:
Here are the basic ground rules that will be enforced on the Forum. First of all, the Administrator and Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit or move posts without explanation. If you have any questions, please contact me at webmaster@alldeaf.com
( alex has the right to remove without asking) this is in reference to the forum rules

r u dead wrong again..

Alex and other mods agreed AD'ers members who want know where thread went moved and or asking your sig or avatar please proprite removed please..
THAT WHAT did already "MADE" agreement has made done for...
end-discussion!

JAVAPRIDE....

UNTIL now you said.. Mod/Admin rights removed without them warning.. that wrong your defantion meaning your breath made up your own.. WRONG!

Obvouisly you behind the news some of issues somearea... Pity for you..

Speaking of your signature, GalaxyAngel

I hope I don't get a call and having someone saying I'll die in 7 days! :rofl:

(From the movie: Scary Movie 3)

diehardbiker65 said:
Exactly, that is my true defination that she started this mess and it is her job to clean it up!

yup, that's right *nodding my head*

Actually, GA's current avatar rating is pretty close to R rated! Its considered PG-13 and so far nobody whines or complains?

Cheri said:
Speaking of your signature, GalaxyAngel

I hope I don't get a call and having someone saying I'll die in 7 days! :rofl:

(From the movie: Scary Movie 3)

:rofl: its from "The Ring" :nana:

RebelGirl said:
:rofl: its from "The Ring" :nana:

I know that! I'm talking about the "7 days dying" was on another movie. :nana:

Hey, GA's Avatar can cause your kids bad dream and you don't mind them? But you can't stand your kids drooling over cartoon nude? Interesting!

Yikes my phone is now ringing and I am too scared to answer it :Ohno:

RebelGirl said:
oh :confused: *scratching my head*

I'm guessing you haven't seen it either did ^Angel^ Maybe Vampy would know cuz he always buys movies. :giggle:

diehardbiker65 said:
Right! Not even single rule on what kind of images can be put in Avatar/signautre. There is rule on the sizing, and how many u can post in signature! At this time Alex has NOT made any decision... WTF why my signature was removed even though it was censored?

I´m afraid, I has to agree with you that your and GA´s signature should not removed until your poll thread are over then.......

Cheri said:
Some of those who opposed sexually explicit, are the same people who uses sexual explicit in the past tense. It shows how hypocrite they are.

There's hypocrites on both sides of the issue.

Liebling:-))) said:

Please don´t play innoncent... You know yourself who start it in first place...

No, she didn't. She's just one of us who finds this stuff offensive. She just happened to be the first one to speak up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back