New kid on the block

Shadow girl

Reaction score
I was told by a friend about this site.

I'm not totally deaf but from alot of yelling and shouting I've been forced to endore. So much as of last year I lost 40% of my hearing. It's tough I have to have things repeated constantly and watch somethings on close captioning.

Welcome to AllDeaf! Hey, don't I know you? Oh, yeah, I'm the friend who referred you! :D

I hope you have fun here. It's fun having one friend who is on all 3 forums I'm active on!

I have too much in common with you, don't I? :D

You're an awesome friend, and I know you'll have fun here. :hug:

Welcome to AD. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.. Happy posting away! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Hey, don't I know you? Oh, yeah, I'm the friend who referred you! :D

I hope you have fun here. It's fun having one friend who is on all 3 forums I'm active on!

I have too much in common with you, don't I? :D

You're an awesome friend, and I know you'll have fun here. :hug:

Your too kind gnulinuxman.

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes I'm sure I'll enjoy this place.
Smileygin that avatar is too funny.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! You won't 'see' any thing being 'repeated' here-- :D Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day now! :wave:

~RR

What do you mean and do I know you?

I was only 'joking' around--when you implied: "..It's tough I have to have things repeated constantly..." simply meaning you won't see things around here being 'repeated'. ;)

Btw, no, I'm sorry, I don't think I know you. :dunno: But, once again, welcome to Alldeaf! ;)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

BTW, I like your Sonic/Knuckles avatar. That's one of my favorite games. :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Shadowgirl!!! I hope you enjoy meeting and making new friends on this forum!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!

Back