New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime you connect to the Internet... it opens you up to viruses.

It can be delivered via a browser... or an e-mail client and people use both when they have smartphones like BlackBerry or iPhone.

Anytime you connect to the Internet... it opens you up to viruses.

It can be delivered via a browser... or an e-mail client and people use both when they have smartphones like BlackBerry or iPhone.

You mean, connect it to the PC to access internet ? or Inside iPhone to connect to the Internet ?

It's a good thing that I learned somethin' about it BEFORE I buy iPhone. I will question an agent at AT&T about it BEFORE I buy it. I will buy iPhone ANYTIME after the 26th of Nov. :)

You mean, connect it to the PC to access internet ? or Inside iPhone to connect to the Internet ?

It's a good thing that I learned somethin' about it BEFORE I buy iPhone. I will question an agent at AT&T about it BEFORE I buy it. I will buy iPhone ANYTIME after the 26th of Nov. :)
Inside the iPhone - the IPhone has internet itself.

Inside the iPhone - the IPhone has internet itself.

Ahh... okay, so is there a way to download to prevent anti-virus ?
I want to make sure that the money is worth it. :)

There is no such anti virus applications available for iPhone but you know, for these people with authorised SIM cards like locked to AT&T has nothing to worry about this virus and mine's unlocked, has a risk in getting this virus but I am not concerned at all as my iPhone's safe ;) (either way, have no anti - virus < --- remember iPhone runs the same way like the iMacs do)

There is no such anti virus applications available for iPhone but you know, for these people with authorised SIM cards like locked to AT&T has nothing to worry about this virus and mine's unlocked, has a risk in getting this virus but I am not concerned at all as my iPhone's safe ;) (either way, have no anti - virus < --- remember iPhone runs the same way like the iMacs do)

Alright... thanks for the input! :)

Just make sure you're not doing online banking or any important information like that on ANY smartphone and you shouldn't have to worry about theft, hackers and viruses.

If you have jailbroken iphone, you can got new malware

New Malware Allows Hackers to Access Personal Information on Jailbroken iPhones

Security firm Intego reports that it has spotted new malware, termed iPhone/Privacy.A, that is capable of allowing hackers to access personal information stored on certain jailbroken iPhones and iPod touches. Non-jailbroken iPhones are not vulnerable to the malware.

New Malware Allows Hackers to Access Personal Information on Jailbroken iPhones - Mac Rumors

Just make sure you're not doing online banking or any important information like that on ANY smartphone and you shouldn't have to worry about theft, hackers and viruses.
I do the banking on my iPhone all the time, and had no issues with it

Yeah, but theft of cellphones went up tenfold because pickpockets realized they can steal data such as banking information off of smartphones now.
Not if they are dummy enough to know some applications are fake ;)

Jailbroken ipod/iphones are a waste of time. Just stick with a regular version and call it a day. Those people just are wasting their time.

Why u guys worrying? Just change the password in ssh open program. That's it. Hackers can't access your jailbreaked iPhone and put a virus into.

Thanks for the tips. I never access online bankin' or any important info. like this on any smartphone. :)

If you have jailbroken iphone, you can got new malware

New Malware Allows Hackers to Access Personal Information on Jailbroken iPhones

Security firm Intego reports that it has spotted new malware, termed iPhone/Privacy.A, that is capable of allowing hackers to access personal information stored on certain jailbroken iPhones and iPod touches. Non-jailbroken iPhones are not vulnerable to the malware.

New Malware Allows Hackers to Access Personal Information on Jailbroken iPhones - Mac Rumors

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. :)

I do the banking on my iPhone all the time, and had no issues with it

Yea, because it has a "lock" icon in it. It's near the website address on the right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back