New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that hard to believe. He had too much time with jailbreak. New iphones don't need it because there's so many applications out there. :shock:
Despite that iPhone can't handle 65,000 applications :laugh2:

Dutch iPhone 3G flies spontaneously fire.

brand1.jpg

Google Translate

:shock:

I don't know. Should I? My iPhone is jailbroken. With this...it will break my jailbreak.
pwned, no? Do you think these SMS's are in the vulnerable sake?

pwned, no? Do you think these SMS's are in the vulnerable sake?

Yes Jake, a hacker can send you SMS message with codes which is a small virus and take control of your iPhone...that is if they know your phone number.

I'll see for myself if the update runs through iTunes - then i'll update since mine's not jailbroken :D

I'll see for myself if the update runs through iTunes - then i'll update since mine's not jailbroken :D

Yeah. I don't want to lose my jailbreak and Cydia store but I think I have to do this since it's not worth the risk having a jailbroken iphone.

Have you updated with that latest OS update?

I won't download OS updated in my iPhone because i have tethering feature in my iphone. If updated, tethering feature will be disappeared.

I won't download OS updated in my iPhone because i have tethering feature in my iphone. If updated, tethering feature will be disappeared.

My tethering feature is still there and I am tethering right now as I am typing this.

My tethering feature is still there and I am tethering right now as I am typing this.

Great! I used it into my netbook for using video calls in my car while stopped on street. Tethering is great! You don't dowload OS update.

Great! I used it into my netbook for using video calls in my car while stopped on street. Tethering is great! You don't dowload OS update.

No, Chevy, I already have OS 3.01 with jailbreak and tethering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back