New Introduce

Rose24

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I already join here that was been afternoon. I'm Rossy and from California. I would like to hear what do you have any news something. You know, I'm deaf. *wink* xD

Hi everybody!

I already join here that was been afternoon. I'm Rossy and from California. I would like to hear what do you have any news something. You know, I'm deaf. *wink* xD

Why are you winking? :confused:

What is your ethnicity?

I wonder that, what is your ethnicity? I'm just curious to know. I have a question for you guys, Are you Hispanic? If so, which you live in name of city in Mexico. Or if you were Hispanic, which your parents live in name of city in Mexico?

I wonder that, what is your ethnicity? I'm just curious to know. I have a question for you guys, Are you Hispanic? If so, which you live in name of city in Mexico. Or if you were Hispanic, which your parents live in name of city in Mexico?

If I were Hispanic, surely my parents would have lived in Ciudad Juarez, as it is my favorite city of all time.

Ciudad Juarez is your favorite city? Why is that?
Wow, I lived right over the border in El Paso.

Also my father is from Chihuahua.

Frisky: Yeah, i do. However I was a little confused with here because i was a new.
Bottesini: Reeally? that very interesting. My mama was from Mazatlan in Selina(Mexico). My papa was from Guajua... in middle of Mexico. However I'm American-Latina :)

:wave: welcome.

why is this thread in "Auto Talk" forum?

you can ask a mod to move this thread to the "Intro" forum.

Frisky: Yeah, i do. However I was a little confused with here because i was a new.
Bottesini: Reeally? that very interesting. My mama was from Mazatlan in Selina(Mexico). My papa was from Guajua... in middle of Mexico. However I'm American-Latina :)

Thats OK. I can see that you are confused .. Just reading everythwere then you will know where to post in any thread. so welcome!

Bienvenida, Rossy. My family live all over Mexican cities such as Monterrey, D.F. (Mexico city), Cuernavaca, TJ and town in the state of Mexico.

A lot of guys are into cars, ya know. Auto forums are often a good place for women to meet guys.

Back