New here, looking for new friends

Gypsy.gal

Reaction score
Hi, from Wisconsin. 30 years old and a night owl. :)
I am HOH, know basic sign (ASL) and enjoy traveling, camping, photography and crafty things. Pretty eccentric personality. Would like people to chat with.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using AllDeaf App mobile app

oh dear you someone intreting I like that stuff but you night owl and we on different time zones

There is a huge Deaf event in Darien, WI taking place on August 15. I plan on being there. There are a lot of Deaf events in WI area.

There is a huge Deaf event in Darien, WI taking place on August 15. I plan on being there. There are a lot of Deaf events in WI area.

Oh man, that'd be awesome. However, I just started a new job and work every other weekend and it's a weekend I work. Plus three hours of driving would kill me, lol.

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

I am HOH, know basic sign (ASL) and enjoy traveling, camping, photography and crafty things. Pretty eccentric personality. Would like people to chat with.

What kind of crafty things?

Jezie, I sew, decoupage, beading/jewelry, draw, paint, wildcraft, garden, woodburning and can even cook! :)

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

@Sebastian, thank you, nice to meet another night owl, hahaha. :)
@authentic, thank you for the welcome. :)
@Jezie, wildcrafting is using materials from the woods, or harvesting plants for different purposes. ..I'm big into herbalism, magick and mundane. :)

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

wildcrafting is using materials from the woods, or harvesting plants for different purposes. ..I'm big into herbalism, magick and mundane. :)

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

Interesting did not know it had a name... thanks :D

Me and my family are also from Wisconsin but central

Back