new georgia guy

debow3

Reaction score
I am very new to this site! I am hearing impaired just looking to have converstations

I enjoy being outside love hunting n camping at the lake enjoy being around friends! I mostly enjoy watching football on weekends! I have worked in paper mills to manufacturing plants since high school but recently I was let go after the company sent me to a dr for a hearing test!

JERKS! Well better luck to you and welcome! =D I'm sure you'll meet lots of interesting people on this site to say the least... lol! What's up with all the deafies in Georgia! So many I see... *jealous* =P

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

I enjoy being outside love hunting n camping at the lake enjoy being around friends! I mostly enjoy watching football on weekends! I have worked in paper mills to manufacturing plants since high school but recently I was let go after the company sent me to a dr for a hearing test!

All good things to do. Do you have a favorite team? I'm trying to learn football haha I have to focus so hard to understand it.

That sucks about your job. Why do you need hearing for it?? Seems illogical.

Christine Yes They Are Fun Things To Do Mostly Enjoyable! I Am A Big University Of Georgia Bulldogs Fan And A Atlanta Falcons Fan! Football Is Not Hard To Understand Once You Get To Watching It Be Careful It Have You Hooked In No Time lol! And For The Job Part You Are Right It Don't Take Hearing To Do The Job Ive Done Well With It Especially Productively But The Big Boys Scared Im A Safety Hazard To THe Work Place In Other Words Saying I Will Step Out In Front OF A Forklift Moving Around I Told Them Im Not Deaf Just Hearing Impaired And I Can Hear The Forklifts WHen They Are Near Me And I Can Communicate Well With Others Too! its All About Money The Big Boys Get A Big Bonus For Being Safe EVery Year! It Sucks But Im NO quitter I Always Get Back On Top In Whatever I Do In Life! So Whats Your Deal WHats You Enjoy Doing In Ur Free Time

Welcome Debow3! I too am from Georgia! I was born in Savannah! Just moved up to Kentucky about a year and a half ago. Lots colder here in the winter! LOL

JERKS! Well better luck to you and welcome! =D I'm sure you'll meet lots of interesting people on this site to say the least... lol! What's up with all the deafies in Georgia! So many I see... *jealous* =P

Guess GA just breeds great Deafies! LOL:laugh2:

Welcome Debow3! I too am from Georgia! I was born in Savannah! Just moved up to Kentucky about a year and a half ago. Lots colder here in the winter! LOL

Oh cool im close to augusta ga from small town harlem where im from! Oh I bet it is colder there than here I do not do cold weather id rather sweat than freeze my butt off

Oh cool im close to augusta ga from small town harlem where im from! Oh I bet it is colder there than here I do not do cold weather id rather sweat than freeze my butt off

You and me both dude! But, up here in Ky. was the only hospital we could find a really exceelent brain surgeon/hospital for my hubby who needed to have brain aneurysms fixed before they killed him. No hospital down there would take Medicare. So, here we are. Better to deal with the cold than lose me mate!:aw:

You and me both dude! But, up here in Ky. was the only hospital we could find a really exceelent brain surgeon/hospital for my hubby who needed to have brain aneurysms fixed before they killed him. No hospital down there would take Medicare. So, here we are. Better to deal with the cold than lose me mate!:aw:

Thats True! Hate Hear All That Hope Everything Works Out For Him!

Hi im from ga. atlanta ga to be exact... im amblooking for friends in ga as well.. Welcome!!

Hi im from ga. atlanta ga to be exact... im amblooking for friends in ga as well.. Welcome!!

Cool Im From Augusta But A Small Town Called Harlem Im A Atl braves And falcons fanatic so I visit atl sometimes for those games

Back