New From Oregon

*Starfish87*

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here from Oregon. I'm 21 years old. I have Usher Syndrome. I can speak very well with two cochlear implants. The first cochlear implant when I was three and a half years old. Second cochlear implant when I was 17 years old. I am easygoing, friendly, loves animals and outdoors activites. I am a college student.

:welcome: to Alldeaf and I'm in Washington state so we got another Pacific Northwest neighbor! :D

I live in Mountlake Terrace which is north of Seattle. :)

I have been know two friends in person who have same Usher Syndrome as your.

well.. welcome to alldeaf

Hi! I'm new here from Oregon. I'm 21 years old. I have Usher Syndrome. I can speak very well with two cochlear implants. The first cochlear implant when I was three and a half years old. Second cochlear implant when I was 17 years old. I am easygoing, friendly, loves animals and outdoors activites. I am a college student.

Hi Neighbor~

I'm also a Washingtonian like Sequioa here only I am over on the coast! Welcome to AD!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy your way around this forum. Good luck with your studies. :)

Hi and welcome to AD hope you like the site and happy posting. Greetings from sunny Puerto Rico!

Welcome to allllllllldeaf! I know few friends who live in Oregon, you might know them too, prehaps?

:welcome: to AllDeaf, I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Back