New face of Pepsi

Originally posted by Waz
COCA COLA is my fav,

oh yea did u know if u turn coca cola label upside down and it become an arabic script and it said "No Mohammed and No Mecca" as i was amaze few of arabic friend i know from deaf college say it is forbitten for them to drink coz it is discrimination :shock:

Damn! That's interesting. I did not know that!:eek:

Originally posted by Waz
COCA COLA is my fav,

oh yea did u know if u turn coca cola label upside down and it become an arabic script and it said "No Mohammed and No Mecca" as i was amaze few of arabic friend i know from deaf college say it is forbitten for them to drink coz it is discrimination :shock:

surprise me :shock:

I noticed that Pepsi constantly change their female spokespersons for their commercials while Coke doesn't do that. I guess Pepsi is struggling with those stupid "models".

Yeah those airheads.. jk..

I am a strong supporter of Coke. But sometimes when I am in need of pop on RIT campus - fuck it, pepsi would do for now.. blah

Pepsi seems to be abit shallow than Coke :|

because they always show "beauiful" people like Halley Berry, Britney Spears, and of course, Beyounce (she's from "Austin Powers:Gold member" right?) while coke shows REALITY! there are some "not so good looking" people but they show the TRUE spirit of coca-cola! no matter what their appearances are, they just show that they love Coca-Coca in REAL life.

Originally posted by Steel
Pepsi seems to be abit shallow than Coke :|

because they always show "beauiful" people like Halley Berry, Britney Spears, and of course, Beyounce (she's from "Austin Powers:Gold member" right?) while coke shows REALITY! there are some "not so good looking" people but they show the TRUE spirit of coca-cola! no matter what their appearances are, they just show that they love Coca-Coca in REAL life.

You go Steel!! :)

Yes she was in that movie Goldmember but she is well known for being one of the singer in the group Destiny's Child. Anyways, Coca cola did use to have cocaine in waaaaaay back then like before our parents was even born. Also chocolate, coffee are all from coco plant... anyways, I remember coca cola won an award for theor we are the world commercial I dont know if you remember it?

Back