New Diet Plan - with Almased

i used to be superfit with 6 meals a day and 5km swims DAILY and Non-stop and 100x push ups daily now i cant do shit...terrible

That's a great healthy way to eat. Do enjoy the occasional treat or "not so healthy" meal. I have my day off from eating "clean" every saturday or sunday by having an insanely rich brunch with lots of sweet yummy stuff dripping in maple syrup. My sweet tooth demands it! And it stops me from binge-ing.

If you ever need to quickly get extra calories and don't want to prepare a whole meal, a big scoop of peanut or extra oil in your salad or a handful of nuts is a great way to make sure you're eating enough calories.

to confuse the brain?
if im right then thats a good idea for sure :)

peanuts the same as a potatoes...heaps of proteins BUT i found Fish like tuna REALLY boost me i get muscles so damn quick its not funny,....i just wish i had $100 just for fish..weekly then you know id be quite muscely (that im not) but tuna for me, it a sickening fast way to get muscle/mass farkin amazing, beats those protein powders , except for the isolates its pretty close, but it doesnt give immediate results, that bit i find it really strange..powders vs raw fish...weird aye? or is that im an irishman born japanese in the past life? LOL

Back