New current event Sub-Forum Idea

Jhoul

Reaction score
Hmm. ih im thinking if we can have a new sub forum called:
*TECHNOLOGIES/SCIENCE*
Since our modern lifestyle now uses "every-day object technolgy".

*Any technology related articles can found here freshnews.org
Just start a new thread regarding to the article u of ur choice or make a summary or opinion about it.

Jhoul,

I already made a somewhat similar suggestion a few months ago. I am glad that you have made it here so it shows there are some significant interests among some ADers about science and technology. :)

I am interested in a science sub-forum also.

That is wonderful I am happy pretty that is good for you.

Hmm, just offering a my state of mind here.

I think what Royale and a few others were referring to were of science related topics, such as but not limited to..
Biology+organisms (and subdivisions), Space/Astronomy, Bio/+medical technology and advances.. such on.

Not exactly on level pertaining to Information Technology and the PC world.

Although of these topics can be found to be related to their respective sections. Like I'm finding that Nature(non-pets) articles can go in Lifestyle/food, Current Events covers anything that just happened in the news.
There's a couple subjects that I have found that don't fit in any criteria so far. Those are Chemical and physics-related topics.

Then again these topics may be interesting but they don't seem to gather much response or thoughts. They are also few in numbers. I have posted more than a handful of them, both topics and posts to find that they just come and go without much feedback.

14iocd1.gif

Back