NEW C&C CONCEPT ARTS =)

Hmm... interesting!

It says that these never made production. Let's hope they do in the near future. I like the artwork for the next Renegade. :)

So this is some guy's work?

Some very cool looking ones. The EnB (Earth and Beyond) screenies is nothing like the ones im used to when i played EnB for a few months last yr.

I hope that new C&C 3 will be available on 2005. I don't know when is the release date. So, my friends told me that new C&C 3 is called "Twlight Sun" like a second parts of Tiberisan Sun. I know that artist is still working on this game so much.

FutureGame2100 said:
I hope that new C&C 3 will be available on 2005. I don't know when is the release date. So, my friends told me that new C&C 3 is called "Twlight Sun" like a second parts of Tiberisan Sun. I know that artist is still working on this game so much.
I thought it was gonna be called "Tiberium Twilight"? The game evolves around the evolution of tiberium and to represent that evolution, they name it based on the sun's time. Tiberium Dawn was the beginning... as the dawn is the sunrise. Tiberium Sun[/] is the middle... as the sun is at its highest. "Tiberium Twilight" will be the end... as the twilight is the sunset. That's what I read.

I think "Tiberium Twilight" would sound better.

Perhaps, you're right about the title... since EA now owns the rights. They probably couldn't use "Tiberium Twilight" because of Westwood's copyright issues. Damn, I wish Westwood never gave up. :(

VamPyroX said:
I thought it was gonna be called "Tiberium Twilight"? The game evolves around the evolution of tiberium and to represent that evolution, they name it based on the sun's time. Tiberium Dawn was the beginning... as the dawn is the sunrise. Tiberium Sun[/] is the middle... as the sun is at its highest. "Tiberium Twilight" will be the end... as the twilight is the sunset. That's what I read.

I think "Tiberium Twilight" would sound better.

Perhaps, you're right about the title... since EA now owns the rights. They probably couldn't use "Tiberium Twilight" because of Westwood's copyright issues. Damn, I wish Westwood never gave up. :(

Yeah, It is called Tiberium Twilight. EA is not working on games now but, EA is going to work on a new game for ROTL: The Middle Earth for Battle.

FutureGame2100 said:
Yeah, It is called Tiberium Twilight. EA is not working on games now but, EA is going to work on a new game for ROTL: The Middle Earth for Battle.
"ROTL"? What's that? Are you trying to say "LOTR" as in "Lord of the Rings"?

If EA is not working on the next C&C, who is?

Deathpit said:
I want Renegade 2! Those images looks awesome! I wish..but why it discontinued?!?
When Westwood switched to EA, the storyline died out. Renegade was Westwood's dying wish when EA took over. The original storyline involved GDI versus NOD. After Renegade, EA made a completely different storyline when making Generals. I'm surprised that EA actually went back to continue the trilogy of the original storyline. I also hope they do the same with Renegade as well.

Back