Netflix.... is it worthy to subscribe?

Nope, not just two cities, ALL OF THEM! Last 300 of them will go in drain very soon. The days of BlockBuster is gone. Haven't you read the news? There won't be any brick and mortar video store afterwards.

BB stores were closed in two cities, Lakewood and Long Beach near my home and my ex-workplace respectively. Know what business moved in? Chase Bank in both cities!

I noticed a lot of banks opening up. Never see a bank go out of business. Many times I see a new construction and I later find out it's going to be a bank...again...

Nope, not just two cities, ALL OF THEM! Last 300 of them will go in drain very soon. The days of BlockBuster is gone. Haven't you read the news? There won't be any brick and mortar video store afterwards.
I know. I am not that dumb. I was talking about Chase Bank that moved in two BB locations at the same time. I am thinking maybe Chase Bank will move in other BB locations as well.

Actually Dish Network which owns BB already has it online like Amazon Instant Video.

Help

Last year DISH Network introduced Blockbuster@Home which we believe is the most comprehensive movie service available including 15 movie channels, new releases on demand, over 20,000 movies and TV shows available on line and streamed to your devices.
Blockbuster On Demand | Watch thousands of movies now

https://help.blockbusternow.com/home

lol.... dude... calm down.... CrazyPaul's talking about the BB in his areas....

as for me - 2 BBs in my areas are gone and done. The one next to me is replaced by some korean bakery shop/cafe. and the other one.... no idea. haven't passed by there for a while.

I noticed a lot of banks opening up. Never see a bank go out of business. Many times I see a new construction and I later find out it's going to be a bank...again...

interesting.... I've never realized that

hhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!!! :hmm: nope can't remember any single bank going out of business

Back