Need your well wishes and healing thoughts

Now just a good recovery at home. The best place to recover is home. (in grandmas opinion) So glad your surgery went well. Get rest, stay comfy, and heal quickly.

Steph, do get well and get plenty of rest.

It is great that one of your problems is resolved. Good luck in your healing process.

It is great that one of your problems is resolved. Good luck in your healing process.

Glad to hear that you're back home where you can recover more comfortably. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Glad you are back home. Steph, do get well and get plenty of rest. :)

Thanks so much you guys! I wish the nurse that had the sinus infection wouldn't have come in my room so now I got the sinus infection myself... means I get to hug a pillow at all times because every time I cough it hurts. I felt bad for her having to work as rough as she looked but I don't anymore! I know, I'm being mean... I need to hush. I was on antibiotics for a week to help with the issues of my gallbladder and pancreas but it was not the kind of antibiotics they use to treat viral infections so I'm probably going to have to go on them in the morning. I am doing a lot better, think the coughing is actually making the surgery gas go away a little faster. I'm just glad to be home right now with my husband and our fur kids. one whole week without them almost killed me.

Wow, what a rough journey! I had my gall bladder out years ago, and remember the times being doubled over in pain, not able to sit, lay down, just waiting for the pain to pass, my heart goes out to you! Praying for the person who went home early, decided to take a day off, etc. Praying for your speedy recovery! AMEN!

Thanks so much you guys! I wish the nurse that had the sinus infection wouldn't have come in my room so now I got the sinus infection myself... means I get to hug a pillow at all times because every time I cough it hurts. I felt bad for her having to work as rough as she looked but I don't anymore! I know, I'm being mean... I need to hush. I was on antibiotics for a week to help with the issues of my gallbladder and pancreas but it was not the kind of antibiotics they use to treat viral infections so I'm probably going to have to go on them in the morning. I am doing a lot better, think the coughing is actually making the surgery gas go away a little faster. I'm just glad to be home right now with my husband and our fur kids. one whole week without them almost killed me.

Glad to know you made it home ok. I hope you fell much better soon. :)

Back