Need to rant/vent.

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I am feeling VERY emotional today. So, I need to rant. I apologize in advance for my language. This is aimed at NO one at AD, this is about my life outside of AD. If you don't like my rant/vent, don't bother to reply.

A big fat FUCK YOU to the bitch for not cleaning up the goddamn piss on the toilet seat at the bar tonight, for just leaving it right there. YOU PISSED ALL OVER THE SEAT. CLEAN THE DAMN MESS UP! Gross.

Also, a big fat FUCK YOU to my audiologist and to my ear clinic for not doing what they were supposed to do regarding my damn cochlear implant. Now my CI is not working right. Thanks a lot!

Fuck my $200 digital camera for not working after I've just put in brand-new batteries.

Fuck me for having such a bad day and feeling extremely emotional right now.

That is all. Good night.

Whoa! That must be bad... I would be real pissed off at that jerk for pissin all over toilet seat too! And I'd be pissed off the rest too! Hope things will work out soon. And that professionals not doing their job, man!!!!

I am feeling VERY emotional today. So, I need to rant. I apologize in advance for my language. This is aimed at NO one at AD, this is about my life outside of AD. If you don't like my rant/vent, don't bother to reply.

A big fat FUCK YOU to the bitch for not cleaning up the goddamn piss on the toilet seat at the bar tonight, for just leaving it right there. YOU PISSED ALL OVER THE SEAT. CLEAN THE DAMN MESS UP! Gross.

Also, a big fat FUCK YOU to my audiologist and to my ear clinic for not doing what they were supposed to do regarding my damn cochlear implant. Now my CI is not working right. Thanks a lot!

Fuck my $200 digital camera for not working after I've just put in brand-new batteries.

That is all. Good night.

Oh no, don't be apologize. I'm so sorry. A big fat fuck you, must be nasty bitch. If I were you, I'll grab her head, force her to see the ugly toilet she pissed on. Make her clean it up.

Don't give it up with your audiologist. You can battle to find a right for your C.I

Do you have any warranty for your digital camera? If you don't have one, you can go back to that store where you bought it, talk to that person and trade it.

:shock: That's some big fat fuck you rant.. Awesome! :thumb: Next time take a poster with you whenever you have a bad day, a big finger of a fat fuck you would do it. :giggle:

That is all. Good night.

That's bad news. I would be pissed off I were you too, for sure. Anyway, hope you can feel better soon and your trouble with the CI could be solved . :hug:

Oh no, don't be apologize. I'm so sorry. A big fat fuck you, must be nasty bitch. If I were you, I'll grab her head, force her to see the ugly toilet she pissed on. Make her clean it up.

Don't give it up with your audiologist. You can battle to find a right for your C.I

Do you have any warranty for your digital camera? If you don't have one, you can go back to that store where you bought it, talk to that person and trade it.

I would have, except that I didn't see the bitch who used the toilet before me - no one was in there when I went into the ladies' room. So I have no idea who did it, but I did complain to the management at the bar.

Yeah, I am calling my audiologist first thing in the morning, but I am scared I will never be able to use my CI again, that it will never work for me ever again. That is my biggest fear. Things are always too good to be true for me, and my life always turns back to shit after a period of things going well for me. Nothing new. I have wanted a CI for the longest time, since I was a little girl. It meant so much to me, I was SO excited that it worked when I got activated, that I was doing so well, and then BAM. Life always slaps you in the face and then kicks you in the balls.

I already miss my voice and other people's voice. I have been laying in bed crying about it.

And I want the ringing in my right ear to go away!!! I need to sleep!

As for the camera, that's if I can find the warranty paperwork. I am very disorganized. I bought the camera last spring.

Your trouble is making me sad here,too . girl :(
I understand how much you missed world of sounds. I had smilar feelings till I got my new digitals.

I think your CI have insurance ? They should repair your CI if need .

Good luck again *hugs*

Your trouble is making me sad here,too . girl :(
I understand how much you missed world of sounds. I had smilar feelings till I got my new digitals.

I think your CI have insurance ? They should repair your CI if need .

Good luck again *hugs*

Yes, the internal piece has a 10 year warranty and the external pieces (processor, BTE controller, coil) has a 3 year warranty. But what if something in my ear is fucked up and it wont work even if the CI got replaced? And I don't want to have to get re-implanted again. Also, I did try my back-up processor and still have the same problem. (I was given 2 processors).

Yes, the internal piece has a 10 year warranty and the external pieces (processor, BTE controller, coil) has a 3 year warranty. But what if something in my ear is fucked up and it wont work even if the CI got replaced? And I don't want to have to get re-implanted again. Also, I did try my back-up processor and still have the same problem. (I was given 2 processors).

You had better wait for your appoinment with the audi. Don't worry too much. I think they could find a solution to this. Take some sleep.

Good Rant :thumb:

I can feel your pain... What a bad day... *sigh*

All what I hope for you is audiologist will find solution for you... and find warranty paperwork for digital camera.

Me too. I really feel bad about your CIs and I hope this'll get fixed or that something be done about it.

WHOA! Sound like a good rant!

:hug:

I hope you are feeling better soon...I would be so pissed off if anyone piss all over the toilet too! UGH!

As for CI, call and rant out to your audiogoist! I would suggest maybe give your head a rest and try it again few weeks? :dunno: I understand how you feel about being soo excited to get implanted and got CI. And your dream came true! I would be upset too.

As for camera...curious...what kind ya got? I wanted to get a new one... :fingersx: for Christmas? Please DHB? hee! Anyway, I put all warranty in one folder so I will know where we find. You could try that as well.

I bet you felt better for ranting this out of your chest. That was a good one!

I hope you will get your Ci problems solved. :( i felt sad .. just be patient and see your audiologist to find out what is going on. I hope nothing is serious. :(

as for the digital camera. I hope you will get it solved too as well.

I will keep ya in my thoughts still, ok? :) :hug:

FUCK THE ASSHOLES AT MEDICAID TRANSPORTATION!

Everytime I call, I keep getting the busy signal for like 20 minutes. I give up, try a different number for Medicaid Transportation, the bitch on the other end said I have to call the same 877 number where I was getting busy signal. So I hang up and call the stupid 877 number again and then NO ONE PICKS UP. I have been calling them for the last hour and NO ONE PICKS UP THE PHONE.

THEY ARE IGNORING MY CALLS!

So I call this bitch back and tell her that no one is picking up the phone and she laughs in my face.

FUCK YOU BITCH.

Dammit, I need a ride so I can see my audiologist on Wednesday!!!

You need to report the lady to an agency cuz that is plainly wrong! The lady need to be fired for laughing in your face. sheesh.

I hope you will get a way there. dont give up... :(

*stunned surprised* ((breath-carried away)) wha.. a hell quite good venting/Ranting anything you wanna slap'em rest of day!

Of course, I do understand anything you've gone open cans of worms...
Hopefully turn it out back normal sooner for you and settle next day!

:shock: :shock: @ a lot of cussing. *urining in my pants*

Back