need tip

Dark21

Reaction score
how can i get a girlfriend:hmm: i never had one before

16 years old have a lot of things to do such finishing school, join sports and friends. It will leads you to have a girl someday but not now. ;)

Take your time, son. There is plenty of time, enjoy your youth life to the fullest.

Why do men or boys have to have girls for dating? Are they looking for sex at their age? Young boys are moron if they are using them for sex only. You are suppose to be looking out for friendship and just have fun without any kind of sex hangup. Get to know her with respect and kindness. Why don't you meet someone at church, or at a Deaf event if you are deaf? Get real. :roll:

Why do men or boys have to have girls for dating? Are they looking for sex at their age? Young boys are moron if they are using them for sex only. You are suppose to be looking out for friendship and just have fun without any kind of sex hangup. Get to know her with respect and kindness. Why don't you meet someone at church, or at a Deaf event if you are deaf? Get real. :roll:
Hormones developing?

how can i get a girlfriend:hmm: i never had one before
Do you know girls in your area and school? If so, go to the one you like and start convo with them... perhaps ask her if she would like to hang out with you sometime. :)

I am a little confused as to why this is your immediate question to the people of Alldeaf, but :welcome: to Alldeaf, Dark21. :)

Back