need port forwarding info for verizon fios router

You should use DMZ for while.

Good news! New firmware update will be coming up for your MVP soon. The new port forwarding setting will allow us to have both VP200 and MVP working on a same router. Don't need to use DMZ. No more deciding which videophone will be a primary device.

Thank God! Around time!

ok, im going over my gfs home, she got mvp.. and i know how to configuration the router, so could any1 kindly tell me wahts the port forwarding for mvp setting?

thanks!

My friend recently got Verizon FiOs yesterday. He does have MVP but where the heck is port forwarding?? I was there yesterday to help him configuring the router to make it work both VP200 and MVP. Does he still have to order more IP addresses for Verizon FiOs?

I was talked to Sorenson Rep yesterday. They sayin they jux following the FCC's ordered because FCC want all of community (deaf and hoh) must have a 10 digits register with E911. So plz give all VRS provide more time while once Final of June 30, 2009.

Guys, guys -- a question - is your verzion Fios a router or just a USB modem? If it is a router, and you dont know how to find the port forwarding bs into the router admin interface? ise the ipconfig to find the gateway via the CMD prompt.

I did talked with my friend yesterday....He did called to order another IP address but they said they would offer IP addresses for business only and cost 100 dollars for 10 IP adress :shock:

He is trying to get VP200 and MVP working...he got MVP working but VP200 failed to take the calls or dial out to friends. :shrug:

The port forwarding for the MVP is directed as a primary device.

I did talked with my friend yesterday....He did called to order another IP address but they said they would offer IP addresses for business only and cost 100 dollars for 10 IP adress :shock:

He is trying to get VP200 and MVP working...he got MVP working but VP200 failed to take the calls or dial out to friends. :shrug:

We will wait to get purple upgrade firmware into MVP and configure port forwarding. Date will not be availble yet. MVP users, you will look forward to upgrade firmware info.

Back