Need help with my cat.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
I have two cats but, Bear is fine and Tae, he is the one who needs help. I want to taking him to the vet but, I dont have ANY of money! So, I'm not sure if he have the infection or tear duct. His left eye have yellow/green out of eye but it's very wet and do have tear in his eye. So if anybody know about this and please can help how to heal it up. If there's no way then I might will have to talk with my mom to seeing if she admit to pay for the vet bill then I will have to owe more. :( I truly hate money.

48 hours without improvement should be seen by a vet.

remember.... i am not vet but try with applying an antibiotic ointment made especially for the eye. Other treatments besides an ointment are eye drops and all natural herbal treatments.

Good luck ;)

Ummm did you try to Google? Call vet and ask what you can do before take him to vet. Really I don't know. I hope Tae will be ok.

Sounds like Conjunctivitis which needs to be looked at.

If this helps i always put aside £10 a month for vet treatments for my cat just in case. My dog's insured. the horse isn't insured anymore as he's quite old so i put aside £40 for him. it does help. my cat had bladder infection few months ago and I was out of work and had no money but i was able to have her treated immedately using her money i had put away for her.

Good luck and hope he doesn't suffer any longer, wish i could help.

Thanks for your helping but I can't take Tae to the vet because most of vet will demand me to pay full of price and it could be expensive which I couldn't afford it and I'm broken plus I can't depend on my parents anymore which it's pretty not fair to them since they helped me alot with my daughter. I will going to see my best friend since she know alot of Cats and might have the medicine for that eye. :(

It happened to my deaf cat when he discharged alot from his right eye. I took him to the vet and she said it was mild conjunctivitis. She advised me to use cotton swab or Qtips to wipe it out. Know what? He has not discharged alot from his tear ducts lately.

Also she advised against using tissue or toilet papers to clean his tear ducts because they collect dusts which are bad for his tear eyes.

Some vets are willing to let you pay 1/2 money upfront and then pay the rest the next month. Other vets will let you do monthly arrangements where you can pay like $15 per months or something like that. Call around, you're bound to find a caring vet who is willing to do a payment plan with you. Good luck!

Thanks for your helping but I can't take Tae to the vet because most of vet will demand me to pay full of price and it could be expensive which I couldn't afford it and I'm broken plus I can't depend on my parents anymore which it's pretty not fair to them since they helped me alot with my daughter. I will going to see my best friend since she know alot of Cats and might have the medicine for that eye. :(

I undy!! so tell your friend with applying an antibiotic ointment made especially for the eye ok

Good luck ;)

If this helps i always put aside £10 a month for vet treatments for my cat just in case. My dog's insured. the horse isn't insured anymore as he's quite old so i put aside £40 for him. it does help. my cat had bladder infection few months ago and I was out of work and had no money but i was able to have her treated immedately using her money i had put away for her.

That's a really good idea....I will try to do this myself!

I wonder if your local cat rescue or SPCA might be able to assist you, either by providing low-cost/free treatment or perhaps they have medicine there you can use? I don't know, but you might try it?

If this helps i always put aside £10 a month for vet treatments for my cat just in case.

I agree. Even a few dollars a month that you save up will help you a lot from worries.

I wonder if your local cat rescue or SPCA might be able to assist you, either by providing low-cost/free treatment or perhaps they have medicine there you can use? I don't know, but you might try it?

I was thinking this to try to go to your local shelter or search online. My aunt's dog swallowed a piece of foam or something and needed surgery. My aunt is not responsible when it comes to caring for pets, so she didn't have any money for surgery. Luckily, the daughter did some research and found an organization that raised money for the dog to have the surgery.

I also thought asking around is a good idea also. Vets can be different.

Please consider making a budget and save whatever little you can. This will help you with your pets and yourself.

Great idea since I have 2 cats and a dog. :D thanks for the tips.

Back