need find deaf man and marrieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I understand what is your feeling and what do you want but you have to find real love then you will be happy for sure. Be honestly, USA is not better than China. I thought USA is better than China when I never go to USA. Now, I realize that China is better than USA but there is good for deaf people in USA. Anyway, I want you have good life and good luck ~ :lol:

I miss China as family & friends.

I miss USA as Free & Fun

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Most parents in China, aren't happen to have disability children. They dump them at adopt booth.

And Internet in China are most censorship. Did Red make you tell us that China is better than US? o:

Most parents in China, aren't happen to have disability children. They dump them at adopt booth.

And Internet in China are most censorship. Did Red make you tell us that China is better than US? o:

Read her last two sentence.

"I miss China as family and friends

I miss America as free and fun"

Yup, don't you know that if an American accept foregin and married and this scumbag committed crime, then that American whoever accept this person is also liable for the crime as well! I do not want to be responsible for any foreign

Right on that BS post.

dear
I am understand it what all crime...
I don't like a green card, I have relatives in the NYC, and they don't know aren't English.
I have a work by myself, need not man's money!
You never see me good, life good and happy !
good luck

What are you trying to say? I don't understand you.

Translation for me, anyone else?

I don't like a green card and I don't like alone
I think a friendly man to get married, living BB, lover very importance, why not get married?
If I old man, why don't get married?Do you feel to right? ha ha ...
married to usa ,then i need cshool in usa ,College completion to work importance earn money to keep us with later kid.....
you understand later ha ha

No one mentioned to her that this was not a dating site??.....she could try...plentyoffishes.com....?? or Deaf Singles Connection, DSC ??....hmmm...but drop the "desperation"!

No one mentioned to her that this was not a dating site??.....she could try...plentyoffishes.com....?? or Deaf Singles Connection, DSC ??....hmmm...but drop the "desperation"!

dear robin
ah ah , i know the deaf singles DSC before is 2006year , huh huh ...
Have already paid it, its wave take a lot of time to play me, a lot of deaf man play with cheat, have no true is not to believe love!They have never tried!
hurt me !!!!
i hate camforg need sex show me ,i don't want see the show sex ,so bad !
Shameful!

:confused:

*looks around* Me agree with others
this t-h-r-e-a-d stupid

me out door.

:iough:

wow you are online hours and hours. any luck with guys contacting you?

*left eyelid starts twitching* I'm avoiding this thread from now on. It makes my brain hurt.

That's upright rude.

She didn't say China is better. She's saying that she fell for the cliche of "grass is greener on the other side."

Maybe my post came too strong. I don't consider it rude. I am sorry if you think my post is downright rude.

I do not see your comment as rude, just that what the creater of this thread is doing is downright dangerous and flirting the troubles. It does not pay to be desperate.
Maybe my post came too strong. I don't consider it rude. I am sorry if you think my post is downright rude.

Mod's Note:

I'm seeing this thread is going no where, so for that... this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back