NBA Fans Only!

mp42

Reaction score
This is the Thread for the NBA Fans only, welcome!
So the 2005-06 season just began. Hoops time! :cheers:

Few new looks and fresh-new contest here so enjoy the NBA season and talk nothing but NBA here.

Spurs, Detriot, Indiana, and/or Miami should have a great season winning the NBA crown the next unless the injuries or whatever gets in their way ofc.

So the East dominates more now although Spurs may go all the way again. So many exciting players to watch, too.

Thought that the Dress Code is an excellent idea for them to give better example to the kids and young adults. I don't care if they disagree .. they don't realize that it does influence kids and peers. Hmm.

It will be more interesting how they all fare this time from now on. So enjoy watching and supporting your favorite team and keep on chatting in the NBA Fans Thread here.

my favorite team is by far the LAKERS..i will always be a fan..i grew up watching magic johnson and fell in love with basketball because of him... but i am cheering for the pistons this year i hope they win this time..because i HATE the spurs..

chicago bulls will always be my favorite cuz of michael jordan yet he retired but i still love the bulls. ;P

yeah GO PISTONS! ... don't appreciate what the sacromento (can't spell) kings did to detroit... the people over there should get fired !

I'm a huge Heat fan and I must say, Alonzo is amazing, pulling down 21 rebounds in one game and getting 9 blocks in another game just proves kidney disease will not end your life, he's a true symbol of determination.

Anybody else a fan of Nate Robinson, the 5 something guard for the NY Knicks?
I'm a fan of all NBA teams. Am watching the Jazz-Laker game on TNT right now.

Batou said:
Anybody else a fan of Nate Robinson, the 5 something guard for the NY Knicks?
I'm a fan of all NBA teams. Am watching the Jazz-Laker game on TNT right now.

Yeah, Nate Rob. 5'6 is his actual height, probably the best hops in the NBA besides Lebron.

Back