Name the Film (picture game)

attachment.php

Attachments

• movie.jpg
    movie.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 45
ok , lol just when we were talking about gun laws and war in america...
now
this is a different sort of war...in form of games and fantasy...

guess3_zps0acede11.jpg

guess2_zps4262b8d7.jpg

guess1_zps815dc30a.jpg

Is that the game "Magic the Gathering?" :laugh2: I played that once and wanted to kill myself.... :ugh:

Is that the game "Magic the Gathering?" :laugh2: I played that once and wanted to kill myself.... :ugh:

really? those kinds of game screws with your head? well no
this film is about playing a customizable card game, and role-playing community, of some weird young intellectuals ..
a funny film actually
ive never played those sort of game maybe next year i can try (as break from study)
it seems the big bang theory tv comedy series probably popularised it abit more?

While I do love the Big Bang Theory, I suffered through playing that terrible game long before. :laugh2: I just couldn't get into it like the rest... Same goes with Dungeons and Dragons, I'm a nerd but I'm not THAT level of nerd. :laugh2: Seriously though, those games make me cringe. :shock:

While I do love the Big Bang Theory, I suffered through playing that terrible game long before. :laugh2: I just couldn't get into it like the rest... Same goes with Dungeons and Dragons, I'm a nerd but I'm not THAT level of nerd. :laugh2: Seriously though, those games make me cringe. :shock:

me to...i tried but never saw attraction:laugh2:

remmy i said i havent tried, and only nearest thing ive tried is a computer version of D&D years ago (probably in my teens and it bored the crap out of me)......probably still will , also those collecting cards for games are incredibly expensive so i'd probably likely give it a miss...and try focus on getting that Duke...

Back