naida

Travis, I'm not in school. No worries, I don't want a new FM right now.

umm...your audi is wrong check phonak's website..i have naidas and they DO have telecoil

Naida v program in T-cord either work well with FM

hey cdmeggers, what wrong with your FM weak sound you should make an appt talk with your audiology office, he would be happy send back phonak for repair.

mine repair iCom 2 time finally 3rd time same problem then phonak give me NEW iCom
phonak keep old iCom break no more repair. New iCom for last good life time.

for all of you wear Naida 3 or 5
be sure you get boot and (Y cord = DAI)

boot and DAI look like this

Google Image Result for http://www.centrumsound.com/images/fig8.jpg

use for tv, computer desktop or laptop or ipod and cd player so on....

Naida v program in T-cord either work well with FM

hey cdmeggers, what wrong with your FM weak sound you should make an appt talk with your audiology office, he would be happy send back phonak for repair.

mine repair iCom 2 time finally 3rd time same problem then phonak give me NEW iCom
phonak keep old iCom break no more repair. New iCom for last good life time.

for all of you wear Naida 3 or 5
be sure you get boot and (Y cord = DAI)

boot and DAI look like this

Google Image Result for http://www.centrumsound.com/images/fig8.jpg

use for tv, computer desktop or laptop or ipod and cd player so on....

That is interesting about to learn it study research find! thank!

yeah, Naidas do definitely have Telecoil. Just needs to be programmed via the computer to be added, but it's available!

I have Naida V SPs and I am looking to get a new cell phone. Can someone tell me if I need to get a phone with an M rating or a T rating? I read that the M rating is for hearing aids with a microphone option but I don't know what that means

M rating tells how well it should work with the microphone on your HA.
T rating tells how well it should work with the telecoil in your HA (if telecoil is activated).

I would suggest trying each cell phone out and also tell the cell phone "store" you need to be able to test the phone out in different environments...w/o having to pay a restocking fee. As long as you tell them that is because of your HA, I would hope they'd let you.

Do you have an iCom? If you do, you could use that with the bluetooth feature of your phone. It sends the voice to both HAs/ears.

no, I do not have an icom yet. And I tried to try some phones out yesterday but none of them worked at all. I was in an auto accident recently and lost my hearing aids. Phonak replaced them but I am not sure that the audiologist activated the tcoil or phone options on these new replacements

no, I do not have an icom yet. And I tried to try some phones out yesterday but none of them worked at all. I was in an auto accident recently and lost my hearing aids. Phonak replaced them but I am not sure that the audiologist activated the tcoil or phone options on these new replacements

Back in the days when I could use a phone, I never liked it with my hearing aids. Now if I do use it, just for short and simple calls, I always use the mics. I don't find tcoil effective for phones.

I do love my blackberry though - that thing is loud and wonderful! I have the newest Bold.

Back