naida

inmate23

Reaction score
does it come with telecoil?

Yes, Naida comes with telecoil. Just make sure the audi sets a program for it. It also has what is call duophone which, when you put the phone to the HA/ear, makes both HAs pick up the phone conversation. Of course, like telecoil, positioning is key to this working properly.

only the naida IX comes with the duophone feature ..the other naidas do not but all of them have t-coil feature

Thanks Alicia for clearing that up. I forgot that the III and IV don't have the Duophone.

you really hate them that much Jenny? I've been pretty happy with the IX so far... :X

I think I am just bitter because my FM spontaneously died yesterday and I am just in a general "I hate phonak" mood ;-)

I think I am just bitter because my FM spontaneously died yesterday and I am just in a general "I hate phonak" mood ;-)

what is wrong you FM sound hear weird! you don't like sound funny adjust to see check professional repair on hear sound! i think so might you suggest to someone adjust to fix!!

ooooo yeah I've given up on FMs. I think I was a bit too "rough" with my old Phonak one (the transmitter at least), frequently broke on me. bah.

ooooo yeah I've given up on FMs. I think I was a bit too "rough" with my old Phonak one (the transmitter at least), frequently broke on me. bah.

might to you send to repair try fix on solve problem cause! I am experience FM is very not work enough transmitter, don't be give up because professional help better fix problem on issues on your FM wrong problem drop or something?

It's not even worth it for me to send the FM in... it breaks too often, it's also probably too old. I'm just done with FMs.

It's not even worth it for me to send the FM in... it breaks too often, it's also probably too old. I'm just done with FMs.
what is kind of old! which on date warrently old? do you have it? I think so might to check inspector on Fm wrong problem! I guess fashion not sure!:hmm:

no more warrantly, I've had it since Jan. 2001. I'm not using it, it's sitting in its box safe.

no more warrantly, I've had it since Jan. 2001. I'm not using it, it's sitting in its box safe.

I think so not good warrently you replace send to new FM 2011 is technology new improve I think so old not good enough 2001 is weak!

Long time no see inmate. Were you making a new Hobbit movie in zeeeeeeland?

I don't have money for a new FM. I'm not worried about getting a new FM. :)

I don't have money for a new FM. I'm not worried about getting a new FM. :)

you have ADA, cover your school benefit to support to fundrainsing on fm or include not sure you don't have afford! you trade on FM can, I think so you can trade on FM new!!

Back