N°1 sunset and sunrise in the world..will u miss it

sammy09

Reaction score
Okay so guys lets get to it....its actually in the biggest country in Africa ..north of africa between morocco and tunisia ..we speak french as second lang ..in the north we have the Europe culture ..in the south we have the African culture ..thats right guys the one and only Algeria ( Jannet to be exact and it means Heaven Daah lol )yeaaaaaah buddy...and by the way if u r not planning on coming and see the best sunset and sunrise in the world ..then u r just ..heartless ..well U R lol ...its ° 1 by the bla bla bla official bla bla sooo make sure u check it out on youtube first ..its ...well words won't do it justice ..if u r planning on coming over here then just post to have a buddy ..if not then i'll come with u as long as u r a cute girl haha..i will ....u only live once come on guys .

Last edited:
what about cute deaf old lady..i know some algerian deaf in paris they work at the deaf cafe near the univercity near Oden....best and cheapest food in europe...lots of deaf french algerian social life,if you no sign they teach you......as for night sky i had nerthan lights here in uk last week and you can not better that

but of course if you young cute algerian boy(over21)just stick a bag over my head and use your imagination

Back