MySpace vs. Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha life is full of drama. it's just more interesting that way. I can see where he's going.

THen let me suggest that when you join any site, you read the rules first.

Then you won't make mistakes that cause people to dislike you right off the bat.

No need to say "Me confused." We are writing in English here, and I notice you know how it is structured.

:lol:
I didn't know you could be so straightforward! But then again, bluntness is something that's missing nowadays and oh how we need it so
Gotta admire you, Bottesini :hmm:

:lol:
I didn't know you could be so straightforward! But then again, bluntness is something that's missing nowadays and oh how we need it so
Gotta admire you, Bottesini :hmm:

Why thank you! ( You may be the only member of the site who did not know I could be blunt and straightforward. I am noted for it. ) :lol:

Why thank you! ( You may be the only member of the site who did not know I could be blunt and straightforward. I am noted for it. ) :lol:

Haha well I know now :) Would you mind if I friended you? Be nice to get to know you better.

Hello Bottesini. Can you kindly remove my account. I have a bad vibe about this site.

I said "I can't read his hand spelling" (it says "pain in the ass")

You said "Too bad. It describes you!"

Then you said

"Yesterday you were so snotty with me I thought you were a girl."

Then you said

"No need to say "Me confused." We are writing in English here, and I notice you know how it is structured."

The last part you said was the biggest turn off. It seems to me that this is all about assumptions. "me confused" was my friendly ASL writing. You are VERY rude to me, enough for me to leave. It's not how you welcome people. Please remove my account. Thanks

Mod's note:

This thread is going nowhere so it's locked.

Moviefreak,

One of the rules states:

6.) Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

Which is found in here http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back