MySpace vs. Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviefreak

Reaction score
MySpace and Facebook are both so addicting. If you had to pick one, which one would you choose and why?

I like Facebook a lot because it's very easy to use and very clean. Also it's more suave and sophisticated, and the quality of people is better, smarter and cooler. :D

Last edited:
who? are you talking about JustErin? she told me about that site. I joined and simply like it and wondering what everyone thinks of it. You are pretty a harsh guy here lol

LOl yes thats why his screenname is made thereofre he's soooo harsh! Hey PFH,dont worry i think you are adorable. lololol

Facebook is better.
Can't tell you about the deaf networking sites. I don't go to them.

LOL @ spam. Yeah, because Mark Zuckerberg comes to Alldeaf to promote Facebook. :P

Don't pull the "ummm" out on me. Youve made only 7 posts and two of them refers to another site that is competing with alldeaf and its sister websites.

I think youre spamming.

I see that you're playing the part of Botts, watchdog of AD...

who? are you talking about JustErin? she told me about that site. I joined and simply like it and wondering what everyone thinks of it. You are pretty a harsh guy here lol

JustErin did not post in this thread. Put the 2+2 together and think about it, buddy.

Oh, and post reported.

okay.. I honestly don't understand this thread. People seem so sensititive about this.

Okay i just removed the deaf networking part up top. Now we can talk about Facebook or MySpace only. Yikes. people do bite here LOL

EDIT. I didn't know alldeaf.com and tagdeaf.com were created by one person. I get it now. Sorry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back