My Wife Is In The Hospital

I wish you and your spouse will get best sooner!

My wife is finally home. She looks better but very, very tired. She's resting as I write.

I'm gonna see about getting an oxygen tank be brought into the house as an emergency back up in case she has another episode like this again so it's there for me to immediately apply oxygen when needed.

Now I gotta go see about getting help for food and medicine as I ran out of money due to the fact my unemployment vouchers ran out, I applied for the State EB, but it's taking forever for an open voucher to appear on their website so I can fill it out and get things going.

The worries is over for now with my wife, but the NEW worries begins with other things. :(

I'll get started on it tomorrow.

Yiz

I am glad of you I pray for you strength support to you friends :)

My wife is finally home. She looks better but very, very tired. She's resting as I write.

I'm gonna see about getting an oxygen tank be brought into the house as an emergency back up in case she has another episode like this again so it's there for me to immediately apply oxygen when needed.

Now I gotta go see about getting help for food and medicine as I ran out of money due to the fact my unemployment vouchers ran out, I applied for the State EB, but it's taking forever for an open voucher to appear on their website so I can fill it out and get things going.

The worries is over for now with my wife, but the NEW worries begins with other things. :(

I'll get started on it tomorrow.

Yiz

that good news of your wife got home and also use oxygen at home and anywhere if your wife want go or not due rest need..

many million old people using oxygen all the times when at nursing home,home and in public if use oxygen tanks in public..

Yiz, I am happy that your wife is home and better now. I hope she gets much better every day. Do not hesitate to call local charities for emergency assistance. If one says no just ask them if they know another to call. Good luck and God bless you both.

What a bummer. Your wife , your job and now new worries about meds. This economy is putting people in some very bad situations.
Keep writing to get some of the stress off your mind man

What a bummer. Your wife , your job and now new worries about meds. This economy is putting people in some very bad situations.
Keep writing to get some of the stress off your mind man

I agree!...Sharing w/others does help....some people do suffer in silence, when there is "help" out there! Words of comfort and suggestions means a lot to some people who have no where else to turn....
I admire Yiz for his openess and concern for his wife. She's a very lucky lady!

I hope your wife is continuing to do well. Will continue the prayers.

So many worries! Take care of youself, too, or you won't be able to take care of your wife. Hope that you figure out all of the details and get assistance soon.

Back