My three children. any others want to share photos of their family?

They are so adorable children !!! White and Black picture is more natural and attractive than color picture.

I have the color version also. I just like playing around with the pictures. I also love the black and white version.

2205514771_a42e14d1ed.jpg

just so you can see the difference. The black and white looks better to me also.

2209816410_44d5de1458.jpg

Beautiful pictures.

I noticed the violins on the table, Does your daughter play? Mine did for a short time then she stopped.

Yea but she stopped and now into tap dancing. A selfish part of me is glad cuz I cant understand violen but love watching dance. :giggle:

Important she finds something that she enjoys and we will all support her.

Yea but she stopped and now into tap dancing. A selfish part of me is glad cuz I cant understand violen but love watching dance. :giggle:

Important she finds something that she enjoys and we will all support her.

I understand. LOL

Does anyone else have any pictures of their children? Would love to see more.

Pic of my older two kids. My son when He was almost 2. He was in the stage of wanting to wear everything that is mine. Wait, he is still in that stage.

Attachments

• jlr3.jpg
    jlr3.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
  • et1.jpg
    et1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
Your children are precious. It is amazing how children wants to be like Mom or Dad and role play. By your son doing that...just shows you that he really looks up to you...

Back