My SUPER cool, blinged out, hearing aids!

JennyB

Reaction score
n502618612_1253295_9417.jpg

I decorated!

What are you? a paris hiton? he he he just joking. Looks nice. I wonder if decorating those hearing aids will vold the warrenty?

What are you? a paris hiton? he he he just joking. Looks nice. I wonder if decorating those hearing aids will vold the warrenty?

I doubt it would void the warrenty. They are just stickers. I take them off and change them to match my outfit and stuff. The beads just slide onto the tubing and slide off again, and the earmold is again just covered in sticky backed rhinestones.

No, I am not a Paris Hilton! lol I honestly find people are more comfortable with me if I appear comfortable with me! I spend the vast marjority of my days at university surrounded by hearing people. I use interpreters and ASL which tends to scare people a bit. Decorating my hearing aids lets people know I don't bite and I am not scary! haha:giggle:

jennyb,

i have my 3g speech processors (predecessor to the freedom) and ci magnets decked out in rhinestones, too. i've received alot of compliments on them as a result.

jennyb,

i have my 3g speech processors (predecessor to the freedom) and ci magnets decked out in rhinestones, too. i've received alot of compliments on them as a result.

Hi Hear Again!

Very cool! Why bother trying to hide them! hehehe

I forgot to describe the picture before. Sorry!

My hearing aids are purple see-through. You can see all of the little mechanics on the inside. Then on the BTE (the part that you can see because it sticks out over my ear) I have rhinestones (three different colours, purple and two shades of blue) in a curved line following the edge of the BTE right from the earhook down to the battery compartment.

Then on the earmold tubing I have three beads that are the same colours as the rhinestones. Then on the earmold it's self I have a ton of rhinestones covering it (the part that isn't inside my ear) and the rhinestones are also purple and blue.

Purple and blue are considered to be cool colours (in a sense that they are cold not that they are popular hehe).

The hearing aid is also on my ear in the picture.

I hope that makes a little bit of sense!

Hi Hear Again!

Very cool! Why bother trying to hide them! hehehe

I forgot to describe the picture before. Sorry!

My hearing aids are purple see-through. You can see all of the little mechanics on the inside. Then on the BTE (the part that you can see because it sticks out over my ear) I have rhinestones (three different colours, purple and two shades of blue) in a curved line following the edge of the BTE right from the earhook down to the battery compartment.

Then on the earmold tubing I have three beads that are the same colours as the rhinestones. Then on the earmold it's self I have a ton of rhinestones covering it (the part that isn't inside my ear) and the rhinestones are also purple and blue.

Purple and blue are considered to be cool colours (in a sense that they are cold not that they are popular hehe).

The hearing aid is also on my ear in the picture.

I hope that makes a little bit of sense!

hi!

yes, that makes perfect sense. thanks for the description! i especially love how all of the colors match! talk about color coordinated! <smile> the rhinestones i have on my 3g processors and ci magnets are see through pink and yellow and they sparkle whenever the sun or light hits them.

Not that I'd get it but that's one cool dressed-up appliance! :P

Way cool! And very creative.

I'm gonna have to check out some sticky back rhinestones. :)

hi!

yes, that makes perfect sense. thanks for the description! i especially love how all of the colors match! talk about color coordinated! <smile> the rhinestones i have on my 3g processors and ci magnets are see through pink and yellow and they sparkle whenever the sun or light hits them.

I am all about colour coordinating! haha My outfit that day was all purple and blue too!

Very cool, Jenny.
Any recent probs with your Naidas turning off? My left one just shuts off randomly and especially just after I turn it on. My audie said that was a problem in the past, but my Naida's have the upgrade that eliminated that problem. It's annoying as heck.

Very cool, Jenny.
Any recent probs with your Naidas turning off? My left one just shuts off randomly and especially just after I turn it on. My audie said that was a problem in the past, but my Naida's have the upgrade that eliminated that problem. It's annoying as heck.

Ah yes, the spontanious death of the infamous Naidas. A problem I am well aquainted with. What brand batteries do you use? You can't use Rayovac, Duracell, or Energizer. Siemens or PowerOne work though. The Rayovac, Duracell, and Energizer batteris are all a super tiny fraction skinner than the Siemens and PowerOne batteries. As a result the lose contact with the battery contacts and aid dies.

Try the battery change. If you are using Siemens or PowerOne batteries and this is still happening it is probably a problem with the wiring or the battery contacts. This was a problem with the first few batches of Naidas (I have been through at least 10 different Naidas by now) and if that is the case Phonak will exchange the aid for you.

Hope that helps! Let me know!

Jennie, I'm working on jewrery for hearing aids.......wait til you see!

That looks very nice. Your purple HA would also looks nice without the decor, too.

Back