My snake collection

Those are all your snakes? Beautiful!
I have heard that if you post a sign saying "This house protected by trained attack dog" it will not deter some burglars, but if you post one saying "venomous snakes" instead of dog (or cats, lol), it works every time. :giggle:

Yes they are all mine. It's how I make money...breeding them and selling them to local pet stores and online. Haha I thought about that because my neighbor got her house broken in a few months ago. I do need that sign...But I also have 2 great danes, so I'm not that worried about my house getting broken into. :giggle:

Yes they are all mine. It's how I make money...breeding them and selling them to local pet stores and online. Haha I thought about that because my neighbor got her house broken in a few months ago. I do need that sign...But I also have 2 great danes, so I'm not that worried about my house getting broken into. :giggle:
You have to sell one puffadder or boomslang to your neighbour, so enyone don't dare to broke their house anymore :giggle:
Just kidding. You have very beautiful snakes.
Have you ever seen a rainbow boa? :hmm:
Do you have any venomous snakes?

I am scared of the snakes. No matter how scared it makes me, they are really pretty patterns. Very pretty colors.

You have to sell one puffadder or boomslang to your neighbour, so enyone don't dare to broke their house anymore :giggle:
Just kidding. You have very beautiful snakes.
Have you ever seen a rainbow boa? :hmm:
Do you have any venomous snakes?

:lol: Maybe I should!

Yes, I have seen a brazilian rainbow boa before, very beautiful snake! I'm more into pythons than boas.

No, I don't keep venomous snakes. I have 2 children so I don't allow them in the house.

:lol: Maybe I should!

Yes, I have seen a brazilian rainbow boa before, very beautiful snake! I'm more into pythons than boas.

No, I don't keep venomous snakes. I have 2 children so I don't allow them in the house.
Why phytons, and not boas? Is there any difficulties or something to get boas or what? I think that rainbow boa is so rare and therefore it is difficult to get as a pet.
I have four children but no snakes.
I like snakes and also interested of them. Often look Austin Stevens, or Donald Schultz films on tv. Have you seen any?
Austin Stevens - Snakeman, Herpetologist, Adventurer, Photographer, Filmmaker, Author
DONALD SCHULTZ COM---living the dream

Why phytons, and not boas? Is there any difficulties or something to get boas or what? I think that rainbow boa is so rare and therefore it is difficult to get as a pet.
I have four children but no snakes.
I like snakes and also interested of them. Often look Austin Stevens, or Donald Schultz films on tv. Have you seen any?
Austin Stevens - Snakeman, Herpetologist, Adventurer, Photographer, Filmmaker, Author
DONALD SCHULTZ COM---living the dream

The difference between pythons and boas is that pythons lay eggs and boas give live birth. I prefer pythons because there are so many different shapes and colors in them. Also I'm not really crazy about snakes over 6 feet, takes up too much room in my house. :giggle:

Brazilian Rainbow Boas are not rare at all. In fact, I personally know a handful of people who are selling them right now. It's not that expensive, 100 dollars is the normal price.

Yes I have met Donald Schultz in person (picture below). He's a great guy! I do miss Steve Irwin though!

Untitled by ispyjessie, on Flickr

Back