Untitled by ispyjessie, on Flickr

I like the first one. What kind of snakes are they?

I really like them too. I would love to have a snake, but my mom hates them.

I love the solid black one and the second one!

My son has a corn snake. At first I wasn't very supportive about him getting one and told him to sit down and write a convincing argument as to why I should allow him to get one. He did and I was persuaded.

What's really cute is that the snake, who is usually hiding, always pokes her head out at the sound of my son's voice when he comes home from school like she was eager to see him.

ed. out of order said:
What's really cute is that the snake, who is usually hiding, always pokes her head out at the sound of my son's voice when he comes home from school like she was eager to see him.

I've been told they only eat once a month, so this makes it seem like she has emotions and really likes your son! Interesting, not something that I would have thought of a snake. :)

My son has a corn snake. At first I wasn't very supportive about him getting one and told him to sit down and write a convincing argument as to why I should allow him to get one. He did and I was persuaded.

Wow, you sound like a great mom! I don't think I've met many parents who would give their kids a formal chance to change their minds, and let themselves be persuaded. :)

I've been told they only eat once a month, so this makes it seem like she has emotions and really likes your son! Interesting, not something that I would have thought of a snake. :)

Snakes are supposed to eat once a week.

What are you going to do when they get too big for you?

Colubrids do not get large, they are up to about 3 feet in length. Ball Pythons only get up to about 5 feet. When a snake gets too big for its enclosure, I just move it to a bigger enclosure.

I like the first one. What kind of snakes are they?

1) Apricot Pueblan Milksnake
2) Aberrant California Kingsnake
3) Aberrant California Kingsnake
4) Striped California Kingsnake
5) A pair of ghost Cornsnakes
6) Mexican Black Kingsnake
7) Amel (Albino) California Kingsnake
8) Albino ball python
9) Albino ball python
10) Spider ball python
11) Spider ball python

Snakes are not able to hear. They "hear" by feeling vibration.

Wow, you sound like a great mom! I don't think I've met many parents who would give their kids a formal chance to change their minds, and let themselves be persuaded. :)

I have to agree, but I don't think that would have worked on me, I LIKE writing research papers waaaaay too much! I'd own a zoo if I could as a kid :lol:

Awsome pics! I will get a friend to help me put mine up. I don't know how from my phon:wave:e I am better with living things!

Those are all your snakes? Beautiful!
I have heard that if you post a sign saying "This house protected by trained attack dog" it will not deter some burglars, but if you post one saying "venomous snakes" instead of dog (or cats, lol), it works every time. :giggle:

Back