my signature is better than yours

Originally posted by barnettgs
All it does is to annoy 56k modem users out there like me. :ugh:

Nice work but your 370Kb is the biggest turn-off as well as it is a classic!

Alex, I thought the file size on signature set to the maximum of 100Kb? :eek:

:werd: soon, thing will change.....

what the point of being better than everyone's signture? and who cares... by the way.. nice sig! :thumb:

:eek:

relax people who thinks i think that my sig is best than anyone.... kevbo and i just felt like to post topic w/ my sig... it doesn't mean to show off or bs bs bs... so be cool.. oh by the way, [censored]! ack ack ack

hey kevbo, remmy i like best one about "own" video.. can u u send me?

Originally posted by j.r.e.
relax people who thinks i think that my sig is best than anyone.... kevbo and i just felt like to post topic w/ my sig... it doesn't mean to show off or bs bs bs... so be cool.. oh by the way, fuck u! ack ack ack

Done

Originally posted by j.r.e.
relax people who thinks i think that my sig is best than anyone.... kevbo and i just felt like to post topic w/ my sig... it doesn't mean to show off or bs bs bs... so be cool.. oh by the way, fuck u! ack ack ack

at first I though u were trying to be an egoist, ohh just felt like showing it, kewl... btw, fuck me? try this
flipoff.gif
:lol: just kidding...

Originally posted by DrStar80
i better than ur.
I've seen that before. In 1994, I went to a medieval carnival and watched a one-man performance which was sword swallowing. He was also able to hammer a nail into his nose as well as anything else that was long. Eeek! :eek:

Back