My sidekick 2 cellphone fk'd up and dead :(

Hi
I am back
Did i call tmobile?.. really, no! I gave it to my friend, he is work for Service Phonehouse/ Tmobile. I will be get my sk tonite or tmw. I can´t life without my sk, already about 3 1/2 weeks *aaaargh* That is enough for my patience to waiting *sigh*

My deaf friend has a Blackberry Treo 700, and it looks very nice. It is a little older model. A new BlackBerry Treo #? is much smaller screen and it does not look good. You could try the Treo 700 for a lower price because it is "old version."

I am aware that many deaf people are bored out using same SKII for a long time. They want to try something different model.

I personally like the iPhone, but it is too expensive and plus too expensive to pay monthly like 60 dollars a month. So, I think that BlackBerry might be worth it.

P.S. I just checked on a Google for Treo 700. I am confused now, and I thought that it should be a black pager. I am looking a wider screen. I will ask my friend for the confirmation.

oh my my, that's third time for Tmobile network gone down and you all live without signal. How sad. Blame someone who start use sidekick.

I begin to have a blizzard theory. It might cause Tmobile network down because someone use iPhone after unlock and use it cause network stir up like crazy! Maybe Tmobile and iPhone make love each and ignore sidekick.

I begin to have a blizzard theory. It might cause Tmobile network down because someone use iPhone after unlock and use it cause network stir up like crazy! Maybe Tmobile and iPhone make love each and ignore sidekick.

You are so funny!

My deaf friend has a Blackberry Treo 700, and it looks very nice. It is a little older model. A new BlackBerry Treo #? is much smaller screen and it does not look good. You could try the Treo 700 for a lower price because it is "old version."

I am aware that many deaf people are bored out using same SKII for a long time. They want to try something different model.

I personally like the iPhone, but it is too expensive and plus too expensive to pay monthly like 60 dollars a month. So, I think that BlackBerry might be worth it.

P.S. I just checked on a Google for Treo 700. I am confused now, and I thought that it should be a black pager. I am looking a wider screen. I will ask my friend for the confirmation.

oh yes, I know How look Blackberry Treo 700?
I do want to get Blackberry too, but I used still SKII. When i am back to CA and will to be get Blackberry there. I will sell my SKII here, my best friend has interested in my SKII. good! I don´t want left my SKII here for a long ;)
yes, I nocited other friends of mine told me about SKII. They wanna to get a different model and new form, for examples I-Phone or whatever? I did heard about I-Phone. yes, cool... but but but they told me, I-Phone is for HoH.. not too much for Deafs, not recommened. Sorry, I had a few experience about I-Phone.

TweetyBird, *grrrrr* you lucky!
I am still waiting *crying*

just wanna let yall know.. i did called tmobile, they explained.. so i copy and paste here..

ow just to inform you, there actually is an outage, a network outage that has been going on since sunday.. or maybe even a little earlier.. before sunday.... and the outage is still a issue present.. and the estimated resolution time.. isn't here... as of now.. so, that would probably.. explain.. why sk is not connecting to the danger network... and that's why you're not able to send and receive emails.. also... remaining with those.. two dots... that are on the phone.. even after trying the different types of resets ont he device...as of right now.... I would probably assume, probably within the next 24 to 48 hours.. um.... don't want to guarantee anything at this point, because it's actually been uh.. an outage since uh.. since it's labeled as active since yesterday 8:27, but we understand, the issue.. has been present as of before yesterday, so.. we would uh.. not want to guarantee an actual time frame at this point...

Hang on to the card and get a sidekick from e-bay. I got a nice ssI for $10 .... works fine, much better than the piece of junk I got from deafpagers...

Y'all not only same thing for me since my sk2 is fk up and not work urgh! so i have to wait till next month to buy sk3 *smh*

HI!

Wait wait lol before you get a new SK3 my goodness... I admitted that I made mistaken that I brought it a new sk3 it is so...... um how to say a better word..... B A D! haha. sk3 camera wasnt THAT great! not the same sk2... I do not mean to say like that.. but very true about sk3 that I have I was like GRRRRRR! cuz everytime I am on AIM it went off itself with me know and RedHeadGrrl said "why your aim is off?" I was like *scoffs* my old sk2 have no PROBLEM with that... so sk3 is not that GREAT! but better than nothing right? :) I just telling you what is my experinced with the so..... stupid sk3. hee hee...

My suggest is that go on ebay to get another sk2 a better one so that it wont fked up.. :) ( I should HAVE) lol oh well I am stuck with my pager....

Hang on to the card and get a sidekick from e-bay. I got a nice ssI for $10 .... works fine, much better than the piece of junk I got from deafpagers...

junk from Deafpagers.com? in fact all of devices are brand new, same one what you purchased from T-Mobile store. I am sorry that you upset with Deafpagers.com. remember you are one of very few customers out of thosuands cusotmers got lime (bad luck)

Back