My pets

DragonPyro21

Reaction score
:dance:

Picture29.jpg

Called him name Hairrtula

His name is Sinbad.

IMG_0046.jpg

Black lab dog, I called him is Harley. He very friendly, sweet. I love his personal. He very lucky because he is spoiled! He knew I am Deaf...
IMG_0038.jpg

We called the bird is Lucky

only one for my horse, I didnt take the picture of my horse, someday will take the pic of my horse.

Cool, we have 2 black labradors here, and a horse as well. And a cockatoo. And a cat. And another white labrador. And another Pamillion dog. Too many pets I say.

Aw cute pets you got there but ummm....the spider isn't cute! :nono: ...

Wow I love your pets but not spider cuz I hate and freak me out... Well. This is so nice to you... You have good care for all...

Lol, Same thing to me. I have many pets but Who my own pets that it all.. lol.. nice, cute.. I would take my dog Harley hang out with ur pets ha...

Ziusudra said:
Cool, we have 2 black labradors here, and a horse as well. And a cockatoo. And a cat. And another white labrador. And another Pamillion dog. Too many pets I say.

Laughs- Thank you... But Hairrtula is pretty. he is alone no one like him. Hairrtula nothing to you or else. ha... yeah, I take care of them.

Zericsrats said:
Wow I love your pets but not spider cuz I hate and freak me out... Well. This is so nice to you... You have good care for all...

DragonPyro21 said:
Laughs- Thank you... But Hairrtula is pretty. he is alone no one like him. Hairrtula nothing to you or else. ha... yeah, I take care of them.

Welcome. I know that you think your Hairrtula is pertty or cute... Same thing to my rats... :cheers:

a wild bird on ur shoulder? Interesting, looks like some kind of wren, never seen a pet bird like that one. Did u pick that up when he/she was a baby. I like the cat, good name for a cat. LOL :D

lol cute! I've always wanted a spider. I had a ball python named aelfric but.. he got out of the cage n I spent 2 weeks searchin for him. :-/ 2 dogs, leila (poodle/schnazuer) and beyond (chow/lab) and a white mouse (crucifix)

Lovely pics...but just can't say the same thing for the spider...*ahem*

What sort of bird do you have..the one on your shoulder? It's obviously a wild bird from the look of it. Did you rescue him?

Back