My Peoples!!!!

Everlucent

Reaction score
There you are!! I found you. lol, not kidding I have been searching for months to find out where deaf people congregated. This is the first web page that I found that wasn't some kind of scam or marketing front for advertisers.

Well with that said, Hello my name is Matt I'm from DFW Texas and I'm a newbie at being deaf. I have lost all of my hearing in the last year or so. I hope my witty comments and nonsense will be welcome here.

YaY

Hello, there, Everlucent and welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise, lol, J/K, there's topics galore of width and breadth to take your breath away so go ahead and explore!

scbassist-albums-pics-picture735-welcome.gif
Make yourself at home and feel free to post anything you wish whether out of concern to downright hilarious! :D

YaY

Woot thank you for the kind words that makey my head hurt worse than the hang over from last night does.

There you are!! I found you. lol, not kidding I have been searching for months to find out where deaf people congregated. This is the first web page that I found that wasn't some kind of scam or marketing front for advertisers.

Well with that said, Hello my name is Matt I'm from DFW Texas and I'm a newbie at being deaf. I have lost all of my hearing in the last year or so. I hope my witty comments and nonsense will be welcome here.

YaY

Most here adore witty comments and nonsense. You should fit in fine.:welcome:

YaY

Welcome to AD. Have fun posting. I sure enjoy it. Hope you too

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

YaY everyones soooo nice, If only you knew that in a few day you will be trying to find ways to delete my account and have your eyeballs scrubbed

Back