My Office

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I got a new iPhone 5 and been playing around with Panorama, cool!

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 53
Whats with the Football play board on the wall and burning all those pirated movies and CD's...lol

How do you like the iPhone 5? Which carrier?

We all use AT&T, the phone belong to the company. I just got it upgrade from 4 to 5.

It's nice and fun to talk with Siri, still learning to figure out a way to make it work. Like when I say "Text Kathy" and it opened the imsg with right contact name then I can start to talk to text...

No windows? Yes! I don't want anyone see my screen of what I'm doing! It will turn from NSFW to SFW!!

I had an office without a window for 12 years, and always admired those that had windows.

Then I got this job, and I have a window that does not open, and overlooks the parking lot.

After 13 years, I've decided I would rather not have a window.

It is depressing to be in an office and having a constant reminder of how nice the weather is, and the day is not over yet. Plus, ladies with skirts, pantyhose, and high heels strutting their stuff across the parking lot does not help with my productivity either....

I had an office without a window for 12 years, and always admired those that had windows.

Then I got this job, and I have a window that does not open, and overlooks the parking lot.

After 13 years, I've decided I would rather not have a window.

It is depressing to be in an office and having a constant reminder of how nice the weather is, and the day is not over yet. Plus, ladies with skirts, pantyhose, and high heels strutting their stuff across the parking lot does not help with my productivity either....

Yeah, I can't have office windows for a security reason. During the renovation, I did asked that I would like to have office with windows only if I have monitors face away from the windows, the CSSO/FSO/COMSEC officer said NOPE! Oh crap. So over the years, I wouldn't mind at all.

you could always draw a picture of a window and a scenery and hang it on your wall. Make you feel like you are gazing at the sun. :P or make it out of those post it notes you have there!

Oh my!! Hang up something on the wall!!! Maybe a Monet painting or a picture of a car with turbocharged engine blowing smoke!!

I'll play. Here's my office.

Trailer024_zpsbd16ccf8.jpg

IMG506_zpsa8d33071.jpg

IMG510_zps6f6c8521.jpg

And here is my artwork on the walls!

:lol:

IMG507_zps9da27f16.jpg

you could always draw a picture of a window and a scenery and hang it on your wall. Make you feel like you are gazing at the sun. :P or make it out of those post it notes you have there!

It would be nice if I have 201" flat screen that cover most of the wall, and do a slide show of outdoor nature.

Back