my newest puppy!

i have a pug, she 's 13 1/2 years old... pic here :)

Attachments

• PugB.bmp
    68.8 KB · Views: 21
NO her name while she is here is Promise. But anyone that adopts her is more than welcome to name her what they want.

She's very cute. I see the mask when I enlarge the pic. People in my family have had a lot of pugs. They are wonderful dogs.

arachyd that they are. They are the cutest little things and so friendly. They just love to sit in your lap!

The first photo is that of my Bonnie, the second is of my clyde. The third is one of THEIR pups named Teddy that a friends owns. The fourth photo is Teddy now all grown up.

Attachments

• Bonnie.jpg
    Bonnie.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Clyde.jpg
    Clyde.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14
  • Teddy puppy.jpg
    Teddy puppy.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Teddy now.jpg
    Teddy now.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
Awwww .. those are so adorables!!! Thanks for sharing, Bear!

The first photo is that of my Bonnie, the second is of my clyde. The third is one of THEIR pups named Teddy that a friends owns. The fourth photo is Teddy now all grown up.

Ha ha!! Cute puppies, how much are you selling ur puppy for? If it has already been mention in this thread or elsewhere, forgive me I'm on my sidekick... :)

Bear, do you mean that your pug had puppies? If yes, how many? The picture of puppy, you shared here with us is overleft?

I like pugs... They are cute and have cute faces...

yes, her name is Princess Emily...she was growing grey hair....brought her to the vet....she said its normal, so dont worry about it....its not gonna kill her or hurt her. ;)

lol Myblue ahh I see and wasnt worried just that I was wondering due to most pugs having the mask face.

As for how much she is, I am gonna sell her for 250.00 dollars to a qualified home. The usual questions I ask are, where do you live at in the country or in the city? The reason is because in the city, you would need a fenced in yard. Do you have a vet reference? What do you know about the breed? Do you have other pets in the house? How much would the pet be left at home by itself? Who would take care of it when your not there? If you have other pets in the house, how will they react to a new stranger in the house?

Things like that is what is asked on the questionaire to adopt her. She is given first shots and a health exam.

Liebling, being as she was part of a first litter for Macy, we lost them all but this one. We took each one to the vet and had him find the reason for losing them and he couldnt find one. He just said sometimes with a first litter you can lose them all. Which we already knew cause it happened with my other dogs in the past. *Used to be a dalmation breeder*. So she is the only survivor and has checked out fine. But am gonna take her to the vet Friday for her 6 week old check up and shots.

A five weeks old puppy is too young to be taken away from its mother. It should stay until it is 8 weeks old.

Here is a puppy Beagle, Katie. My son adopted her.

Attachments

• katie.jpg
    katie.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
A five weeks old puppy is too young to be taken away from its mother. It should stay until it is 8 weeks old.

First of all I dont adopt my pugs that young out. I wait till they are actually 8 weeks old. As of right now I still have her and she is now 4 months old.

This could be Bear's Pug Factory
pug_factory.jpg

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Good one, Calvin! Let see what Bear have to say about this. hehe

Back