My new Chihuahua puppy!!!

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
Last week I got a 8 weeks old Chihuahua puppy. I have decided to name him Javier since he is a male and also because I love Spanish names. He is 9 weeks now and he is so cute and handsome and beautiful and so damn adorable! This is my very first dog I have ever owned in my entire life and I am so excited because I have always wanted a Chihuahua my entire life. I love him so much. I have 2 cats also and they are much better now at accepting Javier into their lives than they were last week. Here is a photo of him. It may be a bit dark and grainy because I took the photo with my cell phone. ENJOY!

image12162011232306.jpg

Last edited:
not see picture? it is gotten delete? but i am loving chihuahua dog. i did have one before but she is escaped and never coming back

Congratulations on your chihuhua puppy. I never ever thought I would like small dogs. I have always had large dogs like Afghan Hounds, Doberman Pinschers and a Rhodesian Ridgeback. That changed several years ago when I saw a very tiny little chihuahua puppy that walked up to me and begged to be picked up. It was love at first sight.

I now have 4 chihuahuas. :giggle:

awww, a chihuahua puppy! must look like tiny toy!

Is this your first dog?
please remember, even ever so tiny, it's still a dog,
and as a dog it's need to trained as such.
Train it well, and you both will have a great life together.

Good luck with your puppy Javier , Lucia!

- do you think you can re-post the picture?
I would love to see little Javier..

Fuzzy

Awwwwww! Congrats! And cannot see photo either! :(

Bet he is SOO adorable! My dad have 2! One is short hair (Skippy) and one is long hair (Tiny).

I have five chihuahuas waiting for me in California. :) They're adorable.

Congratulations on your chihuhua puppy. I never ever thought I would like small dogs. I have always had large dogs like Afghan Hounds, Doberman Pinschers and a Rhodesian Ridgeback. That changed several years ago when I saw a very tiny little chihuahua puppy that walked up to me and begged to be picked up. It was love at first sight.

I now have 4 chihuahuas. :giggle:

I always had big dogs too so I was surprise when I saw Marty on line that it was love at first sight! I still love big dogs , there is more to hug!

Congratulation on your new chihuahua puppy! I was not able to see any photo , it was deleted.

I always had big dogs too so I was surprise when I saw Marty on line that it was love at first sight! I still love big dogs , there is more to hug!

Congratulation on your new chihuahua puppy! I was not able to see any photo , it was deleted.

How is Marty doing? We have a dog here at the golf course that was trained to scare water fowl away from the greens. He follows me everywhere now. He must think I am a duck.They give him free reign over the entire course ..... Lucky dog.

Last week I got a 8 weeks old Chihuahua puppy. I have decided to name him Javier since he is a male and also because I love Spanish names. He is 9 weeks now and he is so cute and handsome and beautiful and so damn adorable! This is my very first dog I have ever owned in my entire life and I am so excited because I have always wanted a Chihuahua my entire life. I love him so much. I have 2 cats also and they are much better now at accepting Javier into their lives than they were last week. Here is a photo of him. It may be a bit dark and grainy because I took the photo with my cell phone. ENJOY!

image12162011232306.jpg

Congratulations on your Chihuahua puppy, you must be so happy :)

How is Marty doing? We have a dog here at the golf course that was trained to scare water fowl away from the greens. He follows me everywhere now. He must think I am a duck.They give him free reign over the entire course ..... Lucky dog.

Marty is doing fine , thank you for asking. He loves to bark at ducks and would do great that a job like that! Marshall's let people bring small dogs into the store so I bring Marty sometime. A woman was thinking of stealing him! I had Marty in a wagon and took two steps away from him to asked my daughter something and I notice a woman trying to see if anyone was around , she was looking at my dog and acting strange ! I when right back to Marty ! He is so cute people want him!!

Put the leash on your dog and if you feel not right and you can look back and go hey leave my dog alone. I never leave my dog side. I always have them on the leash

Put the leash on your dog and if you feel not right and you can look back and go hey leave my dog alone. I never leave my dog side. I always have them on the leash

I always keep Javier on a leash when walking outside and I am constantly checking on him when I am walking him to make sure he isn't being attacked by another dog. We do have a dog park but it's not in walking distance. Where I live there aren't much sidewalks so I'm afraid to walk him in the streets. I am always so careful with him.

Congrats but I can´t see the picture of your puppy...

I love that Chihuahua dogs... they are toooooo cuteeee...

Back