my introduction.

lol. i know what u mean. -.- kinda why im usually with my boyfriend or friends

lol, I don't have friends there so I just stick with my cousin.
I thought about taking my best friend Simon with me, but he tends to smart off, and I don't want there to be a fight just because he can't keep his mouth shut.

lol, I don't have friends there so I just stick with my cousin.
I thought about taking my best friend Simon with me, but he tends to smart off, and I don't want there to be a fight just because he can't keep his mouth shut.

yeah. that would be bad. i live here by myself so i gotta drive all the way alone.

yeah. that would be bad. i live here by myself so i gotta drive all the way alone.

yep, it would be terrible. I kind of don't know why I care so much because I don't think they like me anyways. I guess I just don't want to make it worse. that's going to be a tough drive.
why do you live by yourself?

yep, it would be terrible. I kind of don't know why I care so much because I don't think they like me anyways. I guess I just don't want to make it worse. that's going to be a tough drive.
why do you live by yourself?

well. i was going to a hearing school and transferred here, but that kinda got messed up after the accident so now im just relaxing. going to get back to life after the holidays. been spending the year getting used to being deaf and all.

well. i was going to a hearing school and transferred here, but that kinda got messed up after the accident so now im just relaxing. going to get back to life after the holidays. been spending the year getting used to being deaf and all.

oh, that sounds good. I can imagine its a big adjustment.

well thats good. I guess people handle things differently though.

yeah, they sure do. my dad was scared to death about me even tho he knew i was alright. he kept calling me but i coouldnt answer obviously. weird times.
huff, but right now i should be sleeping or sleepy. i havent slept for 4 days and not sleepy. insomina has been getting bad. oops. off topic, but oh well lol.
well, almost everyone in my family was worried about me. but guess what. not a single one of then ever learned ASL for me lol. i was like wow.

yeah, they sure do. my dad was scared to death about me even tho he knew i was alright. he kept calling me but i coouldnt answer obviously. weird times.
huff, but right now i should be sleeping or sleepy. i havent slept for 4 days and not sleepy. insomina has been getting bad. oops. off topic, but oh well lol.
well, almost everyone in my family was worried about me. but guess what. not a single one of then ever learned ASL for me lol. i was like wow.

lol, that is weird. I didn't sleep last night, I've been going to bed around 6am, but today I wasn't tired, so I stayed up. I have a horrible cough, it keeps me awake usually, so I just haven't been sleeping. but I need to sleep so I can get over this cold thing, and I'm also going to midland on Wednesday to see my niece. nah, that's not off topic lol. I get insomnia bad sometimes. well that's really crappy. I'm sorry. I'm sure if anyone I knew lost their hearing I'd learn ASL, but I'm going to learn it anyway so I guess that doesn't matter. but I think if I lost my hearing I'd expect them to be eager to learn it for me.
so how have you been communicating with them, if you don't mind me asking?

lol, that is weird. I didn't sleep last night, I've been going to bed around 6am, but today I wasn't tired, so I stayed up. I have a horrible cough, it keeps me awake usually, so I just haven't been sleeping. but I need to sleep so I can get over this cold thing, and I'm also going to midland on Wednesday to see my niece. nah, that's not off topic lol. I get insomnia bad sometimes. well that's really crappy. I'm sorry. I'm sure if anyone I knew lost their hearing I'd learn ASL, but I'm going to learn it anyway so I guess that doesn't matter. but I think if I lost my hearing I'd expect them to be eager to learn it for me.
so how have you been communicating with them, if you don't mind me asking?

with my family? through email and texts, we dont even live in the same state. but when i do meet them, i use lip reading and my own speech. if that doesnt work i use old fashion paper. (nowadays just type it in the phone and show them lol)

with my family? through email and texts, we dont even live in the same state. but when i do meet them, i use lip reading and my own speech. if that doesnt work i use old fashion paper. (nowadays just type it in the phone and show them lol)

lol, :hmm:you think they'd get sick of doing that and be like "I'm going to learn ASL"
maybe you should talk to them about it? I would..

lol, :hmm:you think they'd get sick of doing that and be like "I'm going to learn ASL"
maybe you should talk to them about it? I would..

well i already know my sisters and stepmom wont. my dad would if i visited more. i have about 7 or 8 hearing friends that are learning just for me. even though i told them they did have to. guess that kinda makes up for it lol

well that is kind of retarded. well thats good, that they didn't like abandon you or something. lol

Back