My first official ASL Video on YouTube

I don want to be rude. I don't understand you at all. You just stand and your head down so long. But you tried your best.

I tell you what do I think? I think that you didnt sing and sign good. You just stand and your head down. That was not good. Sorry

Not bad for ASL, need to make it more flowing smooth, and use correct sign for "home".

Head down, during beginning and halfway of the song, it's too long.

Looking forward to your remake of the youtube video. :)

How long you learn ASL in songs? If not long, give it a time and practice. You doing a good job so far, but yet, more you practice and even in mirror if you look yourself if you understand as of testing. Yes, expression is the key and signing must follow the rythym. Not sure, I have noticed that there are lot of words in the song, but you didn't sign or you just sign on the chorus part. Not so sure. Smile.

Hey Christ! Ive seen you sign to music maybe you should make your own video and post it here for Dixie to see. You do a beautiful job I remember signing with you to the music at the deaf club and I was simply fascinated by the way you do music so eloquently. Would love to see a video here posted by you showing us.

Back