my first blackout. scary

it doesn't work that way. If you were an alcoholic you will always be one.

That is true. Unless a person can become a recovered alcoholic, he or she should be fine. :fingersx: Anyway, being an alcoholic will always be alcoholic for the rest of life no matter if still drinking or recovered. If person has a drinking problem, then he or she need to go to AA to try to stay sober for his or her own sake and for the sake of ours too. Liquors is poison like in hell. :shock:

dont know where to post it.. last saturday went to a nightclub and drank 3 beers and 3 patron shots too fast.. last time i was looking at whats the time. and all of the sudden passed out 3 times then woke up in yellow padded cell jail:eek3: and was so scared thought it was a dream or something i had to pinch myself if it was real or not... so anyway had to get someone to call my dad to come get me.. my dad was nearly having heartattck from worrying what happened to me.. got home got rested up for awhile then explain to my dad what happened... so i was all myself that night... now i will never get over it and what the cops did to me was unneccary that im deaf.. should have took me to hosptial not a jail.. just my thought.. if u want to know more let me know....

What the cops did to you was necessary and for your own safety. Your condition at that time did not warrant a trip to the hospital. I hope this was a lesson learned that next time you do not too much and too quickly.

quick! someone hand me a shot! NOW! :drunk:

OK, now another one....NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

:ty:

:barf:

Haha, can't say I've ever had Jim Beam Black before. What's it taste like eh?

I have a low liquor IQ, too. I'm also low on alcohol IQ. I very rarely drink, on rare occasions. And I don't drink much, either.

Whoa.. that's scary..glad you are ok..just know your limits and listen to your body..when ur body has enough then don't continue to drink. I hope you learned a lesson and not to do that again. Drinking past the limits to the excess can cause alcohol poison that can end up dead. I don't want anyone to go through that ever!

I don't feel sorry for Deafdude. When I was in my twenties, I drank so much that I started getting the shakes from my drinking and that served as a wake up call and I cut way down. I've passed out from drinking. I rarely drink now.

Back